Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][MOD] Classic HTC Dial Pad - for Light & Dark themed Sense ROMs

Tip us?

Behold_this
Old
(Last edited by Behold_this; 25th August 2014 at 11:34 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,567

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgsiocl View Post
thanks for the mod...can you fix white bar (it appears when i dial for ex: 121 212)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behold_this View Post
Don't know what you're talking about. screenshot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgsiocl View Post
@grgsiocl: Owe you an apology partner. It was my misunderstanding, see, I did not get what you were trying to show me, but I finally stumbled upon it today and fixed it! 👍

@ everyone:

Changelog:
*8/24
-fixed gap above dial pad when entering new number from classic dial pad.

Downloads in OP. Get it now!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Behold_this For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grgsiocl
Old
(Last edited by grgsiocl; 26th August 2014 at 04:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4,367
Thanks a lot bro ....downloading now....do you mind to tell, what you changed...

dharvey4651
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
This is merely a thought and suggestion but considering this mod was created and built for Viper Rom, is there any way this could make it onto the venom hub?

On another note, I've noticed that almost every time I get an OTA update for the Rom it seems that this mod is reverted and I need to reinstall it. Is that because the dialer is updated in some way during the OTA update? If that's the case then the mod may need to be updated to their newest dialer apk.

Thanks for the awesome mod. I just want to make sure that it gets the most attention, and it would definitely get more attention on the hub. That and as great as the mod is I'd love to see it kept up to date if needed.

Behold_this
Old
(Last edited by Behold_this; 8th September 2014 at 07:51 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,567

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
This is merely a thought and suggestion but considering this mod was created and built for Viper Rom, is there any way this could make it onto the venom hub?

On another note, I've noticed that almost every time I get an OTA update for the Rom it seems that this mod is reverted and I need to reinstall it. Is that because the dialer is updated in some way during the OTA update? If that's the case then the mod may need to be updated to their newest dialer apk.

Thanks for the awesome mod. I just want to make sure that it gets the most attention, and it would definitely get more attention on the hub. That and as great as the mod is I'd love to see it kept up to date if needed.
Thanks for the kind words. Truthfully, I have no idea what they're doing with their OTA updates, so I can't speak to that. I can tell you, however, that the latest version of this mod is based on the newest apk from 2.22.401.5.

As far as putting it on hub, I'm just not that concerned about it. There's really not much demand for this modification anyway lol. Plus what people download from hub I have no control over and I'll get no feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to Behold_this For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dharvey4651
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Truthfully, I have no idea what they're doing with their OTA updates, so I can't speak to that. I can tell you, however, that the latest version of this mod is based on the newest apk from 2.22.401.5.
Ok cool. I just didn't know what was going on cus it seems like every time I get an update I need to reinstall the mod. If you say it is the newest apk then I'm good with that.

Thanks again man.

The Following User Says Thank You to dharvey4651 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Behold_this
Old
(Last edited by Behold_this; 8th September 2014 at 08:03 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,567

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Ok cool. I just didn't know what was going on cus it seems like every time I get an update I need to reinstall the mod. If you say it is the newest apk then I'm good with that.

Thanks again man.
Damn, you got in before my post edit😁, but yeah, you know, I have no idea about their updates. I'm not involved with that at all. Anyway there is a possibility that the team has updated the dialer included in Viper in some way and in that case it would need to be updated specifically for newer versions of Viper. I just don't know. I haven't been running Viper lately.

Tigerstown
Old
Thanks Meter 590
Quote:
Damn, you got in before my post edit😁, but yeah, you know, I have no idea about their updates. I'm not involved with that at all. Anyway there is a possibility that the team has updated the dialer included in Viper in some way and in that case it would need to be updated specifically for newer versions of Viper. I just don't know. I haven't been running Viper lately.
I was going to pull the apk from cleanrom but since the 4.4.3 Vzw updated rolled out I just decided to wait to see if your 4.4.3 mod works before I pull apk for you cool bro?
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04