Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from talkingmonkeys: 2.3.2 is in the OP. Update for 3minit battery settings app is in the OP also

[ROM] TMS3KK 2.3.2 NE4 | TW4.4.2 | (589 mb) [8-24-14]

Tip us?

number84
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys View Post
Not entirely sure if this will work without causing any other issues but take the zip on a pc and remove this file. system/etc/apns-conf.xml
Alternatively, could I just edit that file and remove the APN that's causing me problems before I install the ROM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

DocHoliday77
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,936

DONATE TO ME
You could try. But I think removing the file itself would be easier. Otherwise it might default to a secondary APN. Or it might not. That's up to you what you want to try first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DocHoliday77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

9steele9
Old
Thanks Meter 2
about a month ago I was using an older version of this rom(not sure which version) and i turned my phone on and got an error stating internal partition had been corrupted... hopefully it's fixed now, switched to MIUI for a while but the bluetooth is a little buggy so ill give this another shot.

talkingmonkeys
Old
(Last edited by talkingmonkeys; 7th September 2014 at 08:47 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,969

DONATE TO ME
Update 3minit Battery Settings app. I made this updater-script to update this and make it work properly. Let me know if anything went wrong. I was assured it works correctly finally after 5 attempts. Flash in recovery and wipe cache and dalvik afterwards.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pisu50k0i4...ateS3.zip?dl=0

Thank you mholloway for testing this.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

heathroi
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys View Post
Update 3minit Battery Settings app. I made this updater-script to update this and make it work properly. Let me know if anything went wrong. I was assured it works correctly finally after 5 attempts. Flash in recovery and wipe cache and dalvik afterwards.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pisu50k0i4...ateS3.zip?dl=0
seems to work ok good work.

Shels
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Hey does anyone know how to switch back to the original launcher after flashing the s5 from the box? I like it compared to the original but eats too much memory or does anyone know how to lessen the drain?

DocHoliday77
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,936

DONATE TO ME
Reflashing the rom is probably the easiest way.

The Following User Says Thank You to DocHoliday77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shels
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday77 View Post
Reflashing the rom is probably the easiest way.

Found the stock revert thanks tho

kinggame992000
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I'm sorry if what I am going to ask already asked but I do a full clean install but can't download or update with play store. It say can not reach server or some like that. Second I used to have older version of this ROM that work for mirror screen to chromecast. After install this. Every time I try it said Google play service force close or just not working at all please help. At least show me how to fix the play store problem cause I already delete the older but working version of this ROM.only got 2.3.2 at hand.

i897 Samsung Captivate with Captivating Rom by Shephi

Nexus 7 with SaberMod rom by Sparkco

tallsilver
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggame992000 View Post
I'm sorry if what I am going to ask already asked but I do a full clean install but can't download or update with play store. It say can not reach server or some like that. Second I used to have older version of this ROM that work for mirror screen to chromecast. After install this. Every time I try it said Google play service force close or just not working at all please help. At least show me how to fix the play store problem cause I already delete the older but working version of this ROM.only got 2.3.2 at hand.

I have luck with this by clearing data for play store and rebooting.......good luck.

Ever Changing ROMs

Samsung Galaxy S 3

The Following User Says Thank You to tallsilver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
kitkat aosp theme, tms3, tw 4.3