Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][DarkOne][M8][08/09/2014][ViperOneM8]

Tip us?
 
smeejaytee
Old
#431  
smeejaytee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 441
Posts: 1,970
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: kent
Thought I'd better point it out I've not seen it mentioned the background in call settings it's white sms I can't see Any writing using viper 2.4.0 with the 2.4.0 dark one theme
sent from my pc
 
ViNOK16Bit
Old
#432  
ViNOK16Bit's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,915
Posts: 1,298
Join Date: Sep 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee View Post
Thought I'd better point it out I've not seen it mentioned the background in call settings it's white sms I can't see Any writing using viper 2.4.0 with the 2.4.0 dark one theme
It's working as normal here. Did you flash the theme after the ota?


Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
 
smeejaytee
Old
#433  
smeejaytee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 441
Posts: 1,970
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: kent
I did yes I'll reflash see if it sorts it thanks

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Ok I tried reflashing but it's still white
sent from my pc
 
WreckTangle
Old
#434  
WreckTangle's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 429
Posts: 362
Join Date: Sep 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee View Post
I did yes I'll reflash see if it sorts it thanks

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Ok I tried reflashing but it's still white






Quote:
Originally Posted by ViNOK16Bit View Post
It's working as normal here. Did you flash the theme after the ota?


Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Call settings normal here too, except Internet Call Settings (when pressing Accounts below Internet call settings in call settings )

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1410548790485.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  95.9 KB
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1410548790485.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  95.9 KB


Sent from my ViperOneM8
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1410548801285.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (48.1 KB, 40 views)
[DEVICE] HTC One M8 -- rooted + S-OFF
[ROM] ViperOneM8 v2.2.0
[KERNEL] ElementalX v1.02
[THEME] DarkOne v2.1.0.1 -- Unofficial Release
[FIRMWARE] 2.22.401.5 -- No Red Warning
[RECOVERY] TWRP 2.7.1.0

[OLD DEVICES]
HTC One / ViperOne 6.2.1 / DarkOneM8 1.6.2 / ElementalX 17.0 / 6.09.401.5 Darkboot
HTC One X / ViperX 4.0.7
HTC Desire HD / ViperDHD 2.3.0
The Following User Says Thank You to WreckTangle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
smeejaytee
Old
#435  
smeejaytee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 441
Posts: 1,970
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: kent
I wonder why it's white for me if everyone else is fine
sent from my pc
 
WreckTangle
Old
#436  
WreckTangle's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 429
Posts: 362
Join Date: Sep 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee View Post
I wonder why it's white for me if everyone else is fine
Might be time to dirty Flash rom and then theme again. Or even fresh install.

Any xposed mods that might be interfering?

Sent from my ViperOneM8
[DEVICE] HTC One M8 -- rooted + S-OFF
[ROM] ViperOneM8 v2.2.0
[KERNEL] ElementalX v1.02
[THEME] DarkOne v2.1.0.1 -- Unofficial Release
[FIRMWARE] 2.22.401.5 -- No Red Warning
[RECOVERY] TWRP 2.7.1.0

[OLD DEVICES]
HTC One / ViperOne 6.2.1 / DarkOneM8 1.6.2 / ElementalX 17.0 / 6.09.401.5 Darkboot
HTC One X / ViperX 4.0.7
HTC Desire HD / ViperDHD 2.3.0
 
smeejaytee
Old
#437  
smeejaytee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 441
Posts: 1,970
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckTangle View Post
Might be time to dirty Flash rom and then theme again. Or even fresh install.

Any xposed mods that might be interfering?

Sent from my ViperOneM8
No I don't use xposed any more I will dirty flash it tomorrow and see if it fixes it thanks
sent from my pc
 
smeejaytee
Old
#438  
smeejaytee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 441
Posts: 1,970
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: kent
Dirty flashed and all is well thanks for the advise
sent from my pc

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smeejaytee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
blue darkness, darkone, inverted, theme, viper rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes