Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORTED APPS]Android L dev preview and apps with Material UI[27 June]

Tip us?

InGeNeTiCs
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Can the OP update post #1 with the app version numbers?

I install the G+ app successfully, but it still shows the same version that's in the play store. I'm just not seeing the option to show images from google drive, which is why I want to update.
HomeWork

Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget

szaj
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patlcs View Post
I flashed the latest pa gapps... Problem solved... However the status bar is no more transparent!

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Free mobile app
Patics can you add link to this gapps? Im having the same problem AS you bro

InGeNeTiCs
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by szaj View Post
The problem for me was fixed by reverting the change in the build prop back from 'L'. When I rebooted, my launcher was back to normal. That was all that was needed.

Also, as an aside. These app versions are the same as the market versions. I'm not seeing a difference here. What's up with that?
HomeWork

Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget

Patlcs
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by szaj View Post
here's the link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by InGeNeTiCs View Post
The problem for me was fixed by reverting the change in the build prop back from 'L'. When I rebooted, my launcher was back to normal. That was all that was needed.

Also, as an aside. These app versions are the same as the market versions. I'm not seeing a difference here. What's up with that?
yeah these app versions are the same as the market versions but not in all countries that the updates are available at the same time... for example in the US, the apps are updated on every wednesday and in mauritius i have to wait till next monday for the update to be available.
Press the thanks button if i helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to Patlcs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amitnv
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 688

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Can the OP update post #1 with the app version numbers?

I install the G+ app successfully, but it still shows the same version that's in the play store. I'm just not seeing the option to show images from google drive, which is why I want to update.
Actually that version is on playstore now...you can update it from playstore if you feel it's outdated
And maybe you haven't updated google drive please check again

amitnv
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 688

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

I've put these apps from the system dump of nexus 5,the market version may/may not be similar but the L release has got new libraries which are not there in ktikat...for instance the market version and L version of google camera is same but the L version has more than 30 libraries associated with it!

Soe Min Thu
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Android L Transition animations plz !!!

How can I get the Android L transition animations?

hastalafiesta
Old
Thanks Meter 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soe Min Thu View Post
How can I get the Android L transition animations?
Install nova launcher and you'll be able to change app opening animation like jb, ics, default and android L ones