M8 updates on the wayy!!

OP DruoGaby

12th August 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #141  
Flag Cane Ridge, Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 133

1,611 posts
More
51101 is the latest prl............been out for awhile.
The Following User Says Thank You to ycats For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #142  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
HTC one m8 sprint
I have a couple questions about my HTC one m8 sprint HARMAN KARDON edition. I came here because I couldn't find answers on other places.
1- I received a brand new m8 free of charge from HTC to test and review. It has never been activated. I received it shortly after the introduction. It's no a contract phone. It's a No Contract phone but I can't ACTIVATE it with any other provider except sprint. I unlocked and rooted it using HTC Dev site with a code from HTC. I live in an area where Verizon is King and provides the best coverage. I also have always been a Verizon client since the intro of the company.
2- I have an update that has to to with connectivity and internet calling, etc. The phone is at least partially rooted, therefore I can't update. The S is on. I can't get it to S Off. I'm thinking of unrooting and unlocking it for this latest update. I would love to be able to activate it. I really love this phone. I love all HTC software and Sense 6. What would you do? Keep it rooted and unlocked?
14th September 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #143  
Recognized Developer
Flag Outside of Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 3,458

5,751 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marthyatt

I have a couple questions about my HTC one m8 sprint HARMAN KARDON edition. I came here because I couldn't find answers on other places.
1- I received a brand new m8 free of charge from HTC to test and review. It has never been activated. I received it shortly after the introduction. It's no a contract phone. It's a No Contract phone but I can't ACTIVATE it with any other provider except sprint. I unlocked and rooted it using HTC Dev site with a code from HTC. I live in an area where Verizon is King and provides the best coverage. I also have always been a Verizon client since the intro of the company.
2- I have an update that has to to with connectivity and internet calling, etc. The phone is at least partially rooted, therefore I can't update. The S is on. I can't get it to S Off. I'm thinking of unrooting and unlocking it for this latest update. I would love to be able to activate it. I really love this phone. I love all HTC software and Sense 6. What would you do? Keep it rooted and unlocked?

Short answer is you'll never be able to use that phone on Verizon

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread