Ask a question

No registration required

SD card, moving apps and writing

OP Felborn

25th July 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 100

411 posts
More
Sonymobile is apparently bringing native move-to-sd back to their devices: http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/07/17...tkat-firmware/
The Following User Says Thank You to degraaff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #12  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 7

75 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by degraaff

Sonymobile is apparently bringing native move-to-sd back to their devices: http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/07/17...tkat-firmware/

Many thanks for this. It will be a very welcome feature.

For some odd reason I can't install any apps anymore even with more than 3GB memory internally avail and 30+GB avail on my SDcard.
14th September 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #13  
Flag Barricaded in my dark basement..
Thanks Meter: 131

67 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by namitneil

What i think is that if you have paid a heavy amount on warranty then one should not root.. while rooting can be a Liability as well as an Asset.. for a device of low range specifications rooting and increasing the performance of the device is an Asset.. while if you will root devices like Note 3, Galaxy S5, Xperia Z2.. It will be a Liability.. Because these devices already on peak of their performance cant be changed much even after rooting.. while greed has no end.. still people sacrifice their warranty of costly flasgship smartphones and root them..

Sent from my GT-N7100

I understand there are some that shouldn't root their new s5 or g3, but seriously this response is a bit asinine since you are posting it on XDA. You know, a site for developers, themers etc. There are a TON of reasons why we root our phones, and none of which has to do with greed. Is it greedy to want some admin rights to a device that we not only own, but one of which we are more than likely going to be developing on or themeing on... Its like the whole reason most of us despise apple and are here with our droids!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostshel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread