Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can freedom app be caught?

Tip us?

Johnny Broccoli
Old
Thanks Meter 5
You are a bad and evil person for even asking such questions. Jk jk.

I'm against stealing apps....but I may be even more against developers that try to milk their clientele for as much money as possible via in-app purchases. Charge a fair flat rate for a game and get rid of the annoying advertisements bugging people to make in-app purchases. Personally, I will never pay for any sort of in-app purchase but have no problem paying a few bucks for a quality app that doesn't have ads and doesn't prevent you from using the app properly if you don't continuously make in-app purchases.

That's my two cents.

KkdGab
Old
Thanks Meter 24
What the hell man. No. There is no penalty... It is against the privacy act to find out where people live from Ip addresses. So there will be no real life penalty. But btw, I've seen my friend use it (he stopped). Btw u get insta-banned from play store until u turn it off. If Google catches u UR google account will be terminated/disabled. Still you should stop

thahim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Broccoli View Post
You are a bad and evil person for even asking such questions. Jk jk.

I'm against stealing apps....but I may be even more against developers that try to milk their clientele for as much money as possible via in-app purchases. Charge a fair flat rate for a game and get rid of the annoying advertisements bugging people to make in-app purchases. Personally, I will never pay for any sort of in-app purchase but have no problem paying a few bucks for a quality app that doesn't have ads and doesn't prevent you from using the app properly if you don't continuously make in-app purchases.

That's my two cents.
I'm sorry if I hurt you or anybody else with this thread.

Ferry Ari Fandy
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
i've got that problem too.. i try to use another account but no connection
try to stop freedom before you uninstall freedom app..

" The issue arises when you Uninstall Freedom without "Stopping The Service". As soon provide Root Privileges to Freedom It creates "Google Play Odex" File which is Modded by Freedom (The proper way to uninstall is to Stop Freedom Service by its App and then Uninstall It). Now when you happen to uninstall freedom without Stopping The Service, It does not remove the Modded Odex File and causes multiple google play issues to fix these issue what you need is. "

KkdGab
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferry Ari Fandy View Post
i've got that problem too.. i try to use another account but no connection
try to stop freedom before you uninstall freedom app..

" The issue arises when you Uninstall Freedom without "Stopping The Service". As soon provide Root Privileges to Freedom It creates "Google Play Odex" File which is Modded by Freedom (The proper way to uninstall is to Stop Freedom Service by its App and then Uninstall It). Now when you happen to uninstall freedom without Stopping The Service, It does not remove the Modded Odex File and causes multiple google play issues to fix these issue what you need is. "
People who participate in such activities deserve to have concequnces.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100
Part of my sig is blurred, it was intentional

"What would be the purpose of fishing for thanks? Having one thank you as opposed to 10,000 makes no difference does it? It's just an ego thing I suppose. I don't and have never focused on someone's thank meter to judge their expertise and knowledge." - edfunkycold
My Device

Huawei Ascend Y210-0100
ROM:ics rom v1 by A&A
CWM 5.0.2.8
ALWAYS use Quote me or use @KkdGab if you want your reply to be heard

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,759
This discussion is about a software which let's you obtains content which "costs" for "free". I believe this shouldn't be discussed on XDA.
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher

pushkardua
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim View Post
I use freedom often for in app purchaces but iam afraid ill be ever caught by google? It might ban me from using Play Store on my phone?

Mods: I searched the forum couldnt get any proper answer. Please move my thread to proper discussion if its not already.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
you can use freedom.. that's fine.. you won't get cought
but some apps have better security features that verifies payment and freedom can't be run with them.. like whatsapp...
i think as long as you use it with games, it's no harm.. like who spends money on games
sorry i know this advice might be hurting to developers and some other fellow members but that is what i feel.... i am reay to buy a app but not a game
Please Subscribe to MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
if i helped you
This Would Take You Only a Second But CAn Help Me ALOT!

AWESOME ANDROID LIFE HACKS AND TRICKS

http://www.androidclaus.com/