Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,574 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][S-OFF] SIM Unlock Your HTC ONE M8 GSM *NOT SPRINT*

Tip us?

JEANRIVERA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 322

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEANRIVERA View Post
Is there any specific issue using the sd slot on the phone ? Why are you using a otg cable when you can put the sdcard on the slot?
this is what you need

smeejaytee
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Hi I hope someone can help me I'm on viper Rom I was wondering do you need to be on stock Rom for this mod to work Amy advise it's highly appreciated thanks
sent from my pc

JEANRIVERA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 322

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee View Post
Hi I hope someone can help me I'm on viper Rom I was wondering do you need to be on stock Rom for this mod to work Amy advise it's highly appreciated thanks
The Rom doesn't affect this mod

smeejaytee
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Thank you I want to unlock my phone but I was worried my Rom might be an issue thanks for sharing this mod it looks great I have informed sneakyghost of this as he was unaware of it and this could help many people I hope you don't mind he will spread the word so your thread Mary get busy lol
sent from my pc
The Following User Says Thank You to smeejaytee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JEANRIVERA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 322

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thank you I want to unlock my phone but I was worried my Rom might be an issue thanks for sharing this mod it looks great I have informed sneakyghost of this as he was unaware of it and this could help many people I hope you don't mind he will spread the word so your thread Mary get busy lol
I was just sharing information already available I didn't create this mod but thanks for spreading the word it will actually help the original developer of the mod with traffic on his website!!!

smeejaytee
Old
Thanks Meter 441
No worries this is worth spreading I will be buying a SIM on Monday and will try it I take it there I'd no risk of bricking my device it looks safe from what I've read on this thread
sent from my pc
The Following User Says Thank You to smeejaytee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JEANRIVERA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 322

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No worries this is worth spreading I will be buying a SIM on Monday and will try it I take it there I'd no risk of bricking my device it looks safe from what I've read on this thread
This actually has been done since HTC hero days and I never heard of a bricked device because of this mod
The Following User Says Thank You to JEANRIVERA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smeejaytee
Old
Thanks Meter 441
I had the hero I used to love that phone I smashed it I nearly cried lol I think I prefer my m8 though lol
sent from my pc

Tags
gsm, sim unlock, unlock