Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 43,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ND8][4.4.2] TW 4X5 SecLauncher2 [deodex]

Tip us?

SkywalkerZ
Old
Thanks Meter 4,536
@Chad The Pathfinder

Here is the fast version of your launcher
Attached Files
File Type: apk SecLauncher2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.68 MB, 15 views)
NO Technical Questions Via PM
Dont Say "Thanks", Just hit the button!

"Laws without morals are useless"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SkywalkerZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chad The Pathfinder
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,266
I've added a version of Skywalkerz's launcher in the OP with the ability to add a 6th icon to the dock. Thanks @talkingmonkeys for showing me how to do that mod!And of course THANKS @SkywalkerZ for speeding up my launcher!
I'm a padawan with no master.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Soooperstar
Old
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad The Pathfinder View Post
I've moded the ND8 SecLauncher2.apk to have 5 rows down and 4 across.

SkywalkerZ has modded the launcher to make it A LOT faster. You can download his version HERE. Be sure to check it out and click thanks! Also check out his launcher thread HERE.

Also, you can get the Suped up, fast SecLauncher2 with the ability to add a 6th icon or folder to the dock. Thanks talkingmonkeys for showing me how to do this!

Downloads:
DL Original HERE

SkywalkerZ's

*Newest HERE

Thanks @talkingmonkeys for showing me how to add a 6th icon/folder to the dock!
Thanks @SkywalkerZ for speeding up my launcher!

Disclaimer: Flash/Use at your own risk!
*It is important to note that there may be additional issues I don't know about and as I am a truck driver, not a programmer I may or may not be able to fix things.
Everyone is encouraged to do what ever you like with anything I post, but a little credit would be appreciated.
Thanks will give it a spin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soooperstar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TONY6669
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,743

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

SkywalkerZ has modded the launcher to make it A LOT faster. You can download his version HERE. Be sure to check it out and click thanks! Also check out his launcher thread HERE.

Also, you can get the Suped up and fast SecLauncher2 with the ability to add a 6th icon or folder to the dock. Thanks talkingmonkeys for showing me how to do this!

Downloads:
DL Original HERE

SkywalkerZ's

*Newest Suped up and fast HERE

*It is important to note that there may be additional issues I don't know about and as I am a truck driver, not a programmer I may or may not be able to fix things.
Everyone is encouraged to do what ever you like with anything I post, but a little credit would be appreciated.

well I guess I will blue waffle with butter it and try it out ....

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote:

Also, you can get the Suped up and fast SecLauncher2 with the ability to add a 6th icon or folder to the dock. Thanks talkingmonkeys for showing me how to do this!

Downloads:
DL Original HERE

SkywalkerZ's

*Newest Suped up and fast HERE

are this just xml edits for this Also, you can get the Suped up and fast SecLauncher2 with the ability to add a 6th icon or folder to the dock. Thanks talkingmonkeys for showing me how to do this! if so can you hook me up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chad The Pathfinder
Old
(Last edited by Chad The Pathfinder; Today at 03:27 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY6669 View Post
well I guess I will blue waffle with butter it and try it out ....

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

are this just xml edits for this if so can you hook me up
Yes its just a simple xml edit. Decompile the apk and go to res/values-sw360dp-xhdpi. The changes are in the dimens.xml and the integer.xml. You can just swap out those 2 into your already themed launchers and recompile to save time theming. I wish I'd thought to mention this earlier.
I'm a padawan with no master.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]