Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 43,983 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL] Kamome tool for Windows - deodex tool for 4.4 KitKat

Tip us?
 
MafiaManV
Old
(Last edited by MafiaManV; 10th September 2014 at 08:32 PM.)
#121  
MafiaManV's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 526
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Zadar
XZ 4.4.4. also getting bootloop.
 
vikash1994b
Old
#122  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 176
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaManV View Post
XZ 4.4.4. also getting bootloop.
+1
 
MafiaManV
Old
#123  
MafiaManV's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 526
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Zadar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikash1994b View Post
+1
actually got it working finally . 393mb is the wanted size XZ 4.4.4
 
byutea
Old
#124  
byutea's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jan 2013
works perfectly on Xperia SP JB 4.3 fw 207

Thanks' ^^
 
sarskild
Old
#125  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2010
Works perfectly on Z1C here with 4.4.4.

Did however check the logs and had to add the Java bin to my PATH in Windows 8.1 so for those having bootloops, check the logs before using the zip to see if "everything is OK".
The cmd didn't show errors but there were failures in the logs.
 
vikash1994b
Old
#126  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 176
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaManV View Post
actually got it working finally . 393mb is the wanted size XZ 4.4.4
How did it work bro,,can u tell me the steps nd which verison did u use.
 
MafiaManV
Old
(Last edited by MafiaManV; 11th September 2014 at 04:12 PM.)
#127  
MafiaManV's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 526
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Zadar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikash1994b View Post
How did it work bro,,can u tell me the steps nd which verison did u use.
V6a . Mine problem was with java . Figured it was not deodexing files ...

Downloaded and installed 32bit and 64bit offline java versions just to be sure

Deodexing process took ~30min on my notebook (c2d T9900 3.0ghz ) . Saying this cause with previous attempts it was more like 1-2min

Didn't zipalign them..

don't forget to flash supersu.zip after deodex.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to MafiaManV For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
John98Zakaria
Old
#128  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 203
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Damiatta
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikash1994b View Post
+1
XZR BootLoop
It was fine when i deodexed 4.4.2
BUt 4.4.4 doesn't seem to be deodexable ...
Hit If my comment Helped you
 
vikash1994b
Old
#129  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 176
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaManV View Post
V6a . Mine problem was with java . Figured it was not deodexing files ...

Downloaded and installed 32bit and 64bit offline java versions just to be sure

Deodexing process took ~30min on my notebook (c2d T9900 3.0ghz ) . Saying this cause with previous attempts it was more like 1-2min

Didn't zipalign them..

don't forget to flash supersu.zip after deodex.zip
Thnkx for the help buddy
 
leo_ng
Old
#130  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 43
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanks Botton *3 ~
It's work Great with my Android 4.22 MTK6589~china Tabletop.

Tags
4.4, deodex, tool, xperia
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes