Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] 100% Stock 4.2.2 GT-P5210(WiFi) [Deodexed/Rooted build also available]

OP Restl3ss

28th May 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #21  
vartanm's Avatar
Member
Flag beirut
Thanks Meter: 4
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
hi
it's been a few days I'm trying to install this from recovery
i changed many recoverys but still i can't install it
i can't even install gapps from recovery
but i did the root and it was successful
so please what can u advise me to do to install this, all i need a rom with google working cause i got this from china and it's original not fake.
3rd September 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Bootlooping
I installed the stock one not the root one, and now im in bootlooping, will the rooted one fix this?
8th September 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
twrp loop to twrp
Flashing instructions:
-Full wipe (factory reset in twrp)
-flash ROM
-reboot, let sit for about 10 minutes
-You're now 100% stock. Enjoy!


hi
I do everything but after rom flash it reboot to twrp everytimes.

i wipe everythings in advance menu and no have a backup.

Have you a solution.

Thanks a lot
Last edited by silensius; 8th September 2014 at 10:36 AM. Reason: correction
8th September 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #24  
Restl3ss's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Mcmurray
Thanks Meter: 901
 
518 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silensius

Flashing instructions:
-Full wipe (factory reset in twrp)
-flash ROM
-reboot, let sit for about 10 minutes
-You're now 100% stock. Enjoy!


hi
I do everything but after rom flash it reboot to twrp everytimes.

i wipe everythings in advance menu and no have a backup.

Have you a solution.

Thanks a lot

This is a problem that's been addressed before, you shouldn't directly wipe /system in angel_666's twrp, if you do I think the recovery stops seeing the partition.

There's two things you can try.

You can Odin stock firmware, that's guaranteed to fix it.

Another thing you could try is flash one of moonbutt74's recovery and try flashing the ROM again.
13th September 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #25  
artistiq's Avatar
Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 2
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Does this rom has google play?
14th September 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #26  
Restl3ss's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Mcmurray
Thanks Meter: 901
 
518 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artistiq

Does this rom has google play?

Yes
14th September 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #27  
artistiq's Avatar
Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 2
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss

This is a problem that's been addressed before, you shouldn't directly wipe /system in angel_666's twrp, if you do I think the recovery stops seeing the partition.

There's two things you can try.

You can Odin stock firmware, that's guaranteed to fix it.

Another thing you could try is flash one of moonbutt74's recovery and try flashing the ROM again.

Quote:

This is a problem that's been addressed before, you shouldn't directly wipe /system in angel_666's twrp, if you do I think the recovery stops seeing the partition.

hello, Restl3ss

My device is boot loping to twrp (angel666). I flashed the Twrp again, still the same problem.
Quote:

Another thing you could try is flash one of moonbutt74's recovery and try flashing the ROM again

and I cant Find moonbutt74' recovery here in the thread development.

and u said
Quote:

You can Odin stock firmware, that's guaranteed to fix it

Should i try it via TWRP?
Can u suggest me what should i do next?
14th September 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #28  
Aeyan Ashraf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,048
 
473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artistiq

hello, Restl3ss

My device is boot loping to twrp (angel666). I flashed the Twrp again, still the same problem.

and I cant Find moonbutt74' recovery here in the thread development.

and u said
Should i try it via TWRP?
Can u suggest me what should i do next?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2830871 Here is moonbutt74's recovery........ And about stock firmware....... It's done via ODIN & not TWRP....... Download stock firmware of your region from sammobile ..... Unzip and flash through via ODIN(v3.09 recommended)...... Make sure that re-partition isn't checked......
Last edited by Aeyan Ashraf; 14th September 2014 at 04:16 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Aeyan Ashraf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes