Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 38,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOFTKEYS] Softkeys Collection [31.07]

Tip us?
 
bengals1975
Old
#341  
bengals1975's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 298
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_special View Post
Is it possible to have transparent nav buttons?
Transparent nav bar? Yes. You need to be rooted running xposed framework and G2 tweaks box module. You enable transparent nav bar in G2 tweaks box then enable it in your launcher (i verified this works with Nova and stock launcher)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
blackbearblanc
Old
#342  
blackbearblanc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,451
Posts: 4,297
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals1975 View Post
Transparent nav bar? Yes. You need to be rooted running xposed framework and G2 tweaks box module. You enable transparent nav bar in G2 tweaks box then enable it in your launcher (i verified this works with Nova and stock launcher)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
transp here http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...2804742/page56
 
s_special
Old
#343  
s_special's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 413
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbearblanc View Post
Thanks for the link. I think all the images are down at the moment though. I'll have to check back
 
markos807
Old
#344  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 153
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
After installing custom softkeys, they work but when I get back to original LG launcher they reset to original ones? So basically, only when I am in some app I can see custom sofkeys. Why is that? Maybe because I dont have Xposed installed at all?
Proud To Own : LG G2 [CloudyG3 rom]

"If you are good at something, never do it for free."
 
jesssiii
Old
#345  
jesssiii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 560
Posts: 2,476
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by markos807 View Post
After installing custom softkeys, they work but when I get back to original LG launcher they reset to original ones? So basically, only when I am in some app I can see custom sofkeys. Why is that? Maybe because I dont have Xposed installed at all?
Without Xposed you must uncheck the transparency box under the Softkeys settings and use the stock rom launcher. You either lose transparency on the home screen, lose the modded Softkeys on the home screen, or use Xposed.

Verizon LG G2
LG G2 (VZW)
The Following User Says Thank You to jesssiii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
francoacita
Old
#346  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Can you make a MIUI navbar theme?
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi LG-D805
 
d_ave
Old
#347  
d_ave's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 91
Join Date: Sep 2012
Can somebody tell me how exactly to activate the soft keys, i installed the apk, but nothing happens - i cannot find how to activate them. i'm with stock launcher, xposed and g2 tweakbox full.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
 
greyhd
Old
#348  
greyhd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 861
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_ave View Post
Can somebody tell me how exactly to activate the soft keys, i installed the apk, but nothing happens - i cannot find how to activate them. i'm with stock launcher, xposed and g2 tweakbox full.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Under display, go to front buttons then color.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes