Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 41,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from ne0zone75: This project is almost unfreezed ATM...

[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE&DEV] TWRP [TF300T/TF201] v2.8.x.x | Updated 2014-09-07

Tip us?

ricktendo
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Thank you, working well... Glad to hear you are working on a font size and dock fix
The Following User Says Thank You to ricktendo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ne0zone75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 972
Exclamation Data disaster !

Good afternoon,

Because i've had a hard drive failure AND because i am not using GitHub the way i should, i've lost almost every single piece of my work about all my current and upcoming projects over xda (TWRP AND SlimKat ports for S4 mini & Transformer series)

That is not that bad to start again from scratch sometimes...

Anyway, it will take some time for me to have working sources trees again so please be patient...

I cannot give you any ETA about a release date of any update regarding any of my projects and please do not ask for it...

Furthermore, i am quite overloaded at work and i have less and less free time to take for Android !

Updates will come in that order (if everything goes well...) :

-> SlimKat build 8.x : S4 mini series <= before the end of september 2014 (probably next week...)
-> SlimKat build 8.x : Transformer series <= before the end of september 2014 (after S4 mini series update is released...)
-> TWRP v2.8.x.x : S4 mini series + Transformer series at last !

Finally i am aware that the OPs of my current projects are quite messy and i apologize for that !

Thank you all for your understanding
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ne0zone75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
recovery, tf300t, twrp