Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] |ATT & TELUS| █ ELEGANCIA™ █ ◄|6.3.0|►| Stock & Colored | Sense 5 & Senseless |

Tip us?

javcarbe
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Viper audio android

I tried to install the viper audio and for some reason the driver is not installing, when ask me for reboot is not loading...
I did so many times.. any ideas..

glgehman
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve0007 View Post
I think everybody has moved away from ATT OneX+ to either Samsung or HTC One (M8) or maybe on holidays ?
Was thinking refreshing the roms with new and updated packages but it doesn't seem to be worth it
Hi, Steve:

You're probably right, but if you /do/ make one more rev, I would be thrilled if you would give us Settings/Developer Options/Stay awake (screen will never sleep while charging). That lets my phone serve as a desk clock while plugged in. Otherwise, this ROM is perfect to take my phone into retirement.

Thanks again,
glg

Ritwyk
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Question Delivery reports

I'm unable to find an option to turn on delivery reports for text messages.
I'm pretty sure it was a standard feature on Sense 5. Is there any way to turn this back on?

Ndmand
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default I Hope You Change Your Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgehman View Post
Hi, Steve:

You're probably right, but if you /do/ make one more rev, I would be thrilled if you would give us Settings/Developer Options/Stay awake (screen will never sleep while charging). That lets my phone serve as a desk clock while plugged in. Otherwise, this ROM is perfect to take my phone into retirement.

Thanks again,
glg

Steve,

Looks like I am the late comer. I downloaded Elegancia today, hoping that I had found a ROM that was going to be updated for a while. I have been using Viper XL 2.0 and was changing only because it has been abandoned for more than a year. I hope you will keep your project going; not all of us have moved on. Regardless, thanks for all the work that you put into this ROM. As I read about it, the only thing that I think that I will miss will be the Viper setting that allows one to do screenshots by long pressing. I think that having to press two buttons in Elegancia will be a bother; however, there seems to be Android apps that can manage this function.

Ndmand
Tags
best rom, elegancia, fast!, incredible support, lag free, onex+, steve0007