Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CM11 updates for Photon Q

OP nonamerzz

16th June 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
M7 has been my best experience yet with the photon
The Following User Says Thank You to ericcire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #12  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
More
WIFI problems on CM11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcire

M7 has been my best experience yet with the photon

I'm having serious WIFI problems with both M6 and M8 both on my Photon Q and Nook hd+. I'm running two routers at home: A wireless G (from my cable company) and my own Wireless N router.

Running Stock Android (4.1, 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4) or CM10.1, I have no problems connecting to either router (from multiple devices: Nexus 7, Galaxy S3, Photon Q, Nook HD+)

I have been yet to get M6 to connect to any WIFI. (This after multiple installs of CM11 factory clearing rom, factory reset, clear data, whatever I could) and was finally able to get M8 connected to the Wireless N.

Spent yesterday afternoon searching forums for _any_ idea on why WIFI wouldn't work and have not seen much discussion or indications anyone is addressing the problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread