Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,214 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Is this guide helping you ?
Yes 36 87.80%
No 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

[GUIDE]Porting Any Custom Roms[Fastest method][Update for porting MIUI Kitkat]

Tip us?
 
Nasheich Xfiles
Old
#161  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,934
Posts: 1,886
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jakarta Utara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
Ok i will do it again but after i reach home i am at my college at the moment

And the link i gave above has the log file
Check this link:http://speedy.sh/dbx2w/name.txt
Download this text it is the log file only

It was quite big so i couldnot paste it

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Free mobile app
Ok, I'm waiting the next ramdisk.cpio


Your logcat is too long, filter the logcat to WARN/ERROR to make it easier to read...



Indonesian Developer

From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..

Follow my
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instragram | Blog

My Contributions on XDA
Roms, Guides, Apps, etc
 
Krizthian
Old
#162  
Krizthian's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Portovelo

 
DONATE TO ME
This guide not working in Moto G
 
AlphaBeta
Old
(Last edited by AlphaBeta; 1st September 2014 at 06:20 PM.)
#163  
AlphaBeta's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 52
Join Date: May 2004
Location: delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasheich Xfiles View Post
Ok, I'm waiting the next ramdisk.cpio


Your logcat is too long, filter the logcat to WARN/ERROR to make it easier to read...
http://d-h.st/hz6
here is your ramdisk
i checked twice it has no extra folder this time

Logcat:
 

[ 01-02 13:00:01.681 332: 332 E/mm-camera ]
qcamsvr_load_gesture_lib Error opening gesture library
[ 01-02 13:00:01.681 332: 332 E/mm-camera ]
Cannot init Gesture library
[ 01-02 13:00:06.145 443: 443 W/InterfaceController ]
Warning (dlopen failed: library "/system/lib/libnetcmdiface.so" not found) while opening the net interface command library
[ 01-02 13:00:10.500 536: 536 W/InterfaceController ]
Warning (dlopen failed: library "/system/lib/libnetcmdiface.so" not found) while opening the net interface command library
[ 08-31 13:37:47.816 191: 191 E/tadif ]
Failed to connect to tad.
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 60203: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 60220: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 60221: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 60240: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2560: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr0
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2561: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr1
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2562: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr2
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2563: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr3
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2564: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_2_4g
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2565: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_low
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2566: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_mid
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2567: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_high
[ 01-02 13:08:22.966 9874: 9874 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
calling dlopen on FACTORY_LIB
[ 01-02 13:08:22.976 9874: 9874 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
calling dlsym on pFactoryLib for FACTORY_CREATE_FN
[ 01-02 13:08:22.976 9874: 9874 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
registering DASH Player factory...
[ 01-02 13:08:22.976 9874: 9874 I/CameraService ]
CameraService started (pid=9874)
[ 01-02 13:08:22.976 9874: 9874 I/CameraService ]
Loaded "Xperia Camera Wrapper" camera module
[ 01-02 13:08:23.046 9874: 9874 E/HAL ]
load: module=/system/lib/hw/vendor-camera.msm8960.sodlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "morpho_HDRChecker_setSensitivity" referenced by "vendor-camera.msm8960.so"...
[ 01-02 13:08:23.046 9874: 9874 E/CameraWrapper ]
failed to open vendor camera module
[ 01-02 13:08:23.136 9874: 9874 E/ACDB-LOADER ]
done with conversion, anc config size is 148
[ 01-02 13:08:23.136 9874: 9874 D/ACDB-LOADER ]
ACDB -> ACDB_CMD_GET_ANC_SETTING
[ 01-02 13:08:23.536 9874: 9874 E/alsa_ucm ]
EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX
[ 01-02 13:08:23.706 9874: 9874 E/MonoPipe ]
Failed to fetch local time frequency when constructing a MonoPipe (res = -32). getNextWriteTimestamp calls will be non-functiona
l[ 01-02 13:08:28.321 10005:10005 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
calling dlopen on FACTORY_LIB
[ 01-02 13:08:28.331 10005:10005 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
calling dlsym on pFactoryLib for FACTORY_CREATE_FN
[ 01-02 13:08:28.331 10005:10005 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
registering DASH Player factory...
[ 01-02 13:08:28.331 10005:10005 I/CameraService ]
Loaded "Xperia Camera Wrapper" camera module
[ 01-02 13:08:28.341 10005:10005 E/HAL ]
load: module=/system/lib/hw/vendor-camera.msm8960.sodlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "morpho_HDRChecker_setSensitivity" referenced by "vendor-camera.msm8960.so"...
[ 01-02 13:08:28.341 10005:10005 E/CameraWrapper ]
failed to open vendor camera module
 
Nasheich Xfiles
Old
(Last edited by Nasheich Xfiles; 2nd September 2014 at 07:25 AM.)
#164  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,934
Posts: 1,886
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jakarta Utara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizthian View Post
This guide not working in Moto G

what rom you wanna port and from what device?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
http://d-h.st/hz6
here is your ramdisk
i checked twice it has no extra folder this time




Logcat:
 

[ 01-02 13:00:01.681 332: 332 E/mm-camera ]
qcamsvr_load_gesture_lib Error opening gesture library
[ 01-02 13:00:01.681 332: 332 E/mm-camera ]
Cannot init Gesture library
[ 01-02 13:00:06.145 443: 443 W/InterfaceController ]
Warning (dlopen failed: library "/system/lib/libnetcmdiface.so" not found) while opening the net interface command library
[ 01-02 13:00:10.500 536: 536 W/InterfaceController ]
Warning (dlopen failed: library "/system/lib/libnetcmdiface.so" not found) while opening the net interface command library
[ 08-31 13:37:47.816 191: 191 E/tadif ]
Failed to connect to tad.
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 60203: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 60220: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 60221: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 60240: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2560: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr0
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2561: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr1
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2562: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr2
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2563: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr3
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2564: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.866 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_2_4g
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2565: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_low
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2566: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_mid
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to read unit 2567: Unit not found
[ 08-31 13:37:47.876 193: 193 E/taimport ]
Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_high
[ 01-02 13:08:22.966 9874: 9874 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
calling dlopen on FACTORY_LIB
[ 01-02 13:08:22.976 9874: 9874 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
calling dlsym on pFactoryLib for FACTORY_CREATE_FN
[ 01-02 13:08:22.976 9874: 9874 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
registering DASH Player factory...
[ 01-02 13:08:22.976 9874: 9874 I/CameraService ]
CameraService started (pid=9874)
[ 01-02 13:08:22.976 9874: 9874 I/CameraService ]
Loaded "Xperia Camera Wrapper" camera module
[ 01-02 13:08:23.046 9874: 9874 E/HAL ]
load: module=/system/lib/hw/vendor-camera.msm8960.sodlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "morpho_HDRChecker_setSensitivity" referenced by "vendor-camera.msm8960.so"...
[ 01-02 13:08:23.046 9874: 9874 E/CameraWrapper ]
failed to open vendor camera module
[ 01-02 13:08:23.136 9874: 9874 E/ACDB-LOADER ]
done with conversion, anc config size is 148
[ 01-02 13:08:23.136 9874: 9874 D/ACDB-LOADER ]
ACDB -> ACDB_CMD_GET_ANC_SETTING
[ 01-02 13:08:23.536 9874: 9874 E/alsa_ucm ]
EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX
[ 01-02 13:08:23.706 9874: 9874 E/MonoPipe ]
Failed to fetch local time frequency when constructing a MonoPipe (res = -32). getNextWriteTimestamp calls will be non-functiona
l[ 01-02 13:08:28.321 10005:10005 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
calling dlopen on FACTORY_LIB
[ 01-02 13:08:28.331 10005:10005 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
calling dlsym on pFactoryLib for FACTORY_CREATE_FN
[ 01-02 13:08:28.331 10005:10005 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]
registering DASH Player factory...
[ 01-02 13:08:28.331 10005:10005 I/CameraService ]
Loaded "Xperia Camera Wrapper" camera module
[ 01-02 13:08:28.341 10005:10005 E/HAL ]
load: module=/system/lib/hw/vendor-camera.msm8960.sodlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "morpho_HDRChecker_setSensitivity" referenced by "vendor-camera.msm8960.so"...
[ 01-02 13:08:28.341 10005:10005 E/CameraWrapper ]
failed to open vendor camera module



Thanks for new cpio,

I'll learning your log





edited

@AlphaBeta


it's still there bro, look
 




I have last request for you, please guide me how you repack it, with some screenshots to make me esier to understand, starting while you opening Cygwn program...





For you problems, replace these lib in system/lib

> All libs related to camera (libs with "cam/camera)
> libnetcmdiface.so
> libstagefright.so
limemtrack.so and libmemloc.so



Indonesian Developer

From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..

Follow my
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instragram | Blog

My Contributions on XDA
Roms, Guides, Apps, etc
 
AlphaBeta
Old
(Last edited by AlphaBeta; 4th September 2014 at 02:17 PM.)
#165  
AlphaBeta's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 52
Join Date: May 2004
Location: delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasheich Xfiles View Post
what rom you wanna port and from what device?





Thanks for new cpio,

I'll learning your log





edited

@AlphaBeta


it's still there bro, look
 




I have last request for you, please guide me how you repack it, with some screenshots to make me esier to understand, starting while you opening Cygwn program...





For you problems, replace these lib in system/lib

> All libs related to camera (libs with "cam/camera)
> libnetcmdiface.so
> libstagefright.so
limemtrack.so and libmemloc.so
here see :
firstly open cygwin and change directory to the folder having your ramdisk files
http://s12.postimg.org/ojc9afq19/part1.png
then run this command with the path you want to save your ramdisk cpio at
see this
http://s30.postimg.org/mmq02y7mp/part2.png

i hope now you get it?

i replaced the files you said
and there is no libnetcmdiface.so in my base rom
but the phone is still stuck at boot :\
here is the log
almost same errors
 

[ 01-02 13:00:00.360 284: 284 W/PIL ]

8960 device but no dsps image found
[ 01-02 13:00:00.380 288: 288 W/No ]

gss image found

[ 01-02 13:00:01.370 295: 324 W/Vold ]

Volume sdcard0: Duplicate state (1)
[ 01-02 13:00:01.250 297: 297 W/InterfaceController ]

Warning (dlopen failed: library "/system/lib/libnetcmdiface.so" not found) while opening the net interface command library
[ 01-02 13:00:01.370 331: 331 E/mm-camera ]

qcamsvr_start: old_mode = 3f
[ 01-02 13:00:01.491 342: 342 E/MP-Decision ]

MPDecision server starting



[ 01-02 13:00:01.501 342: 342 E/MP-Decision ]

OPTION ENABLED: Control sleep modes



[ 01-02 13:00:01.501 342: 342 E/MP-Decision ]

OPTION ENABLED: Adjusting average



[ 01-02 13:00:01.501 342: 342 E/MP-Decision ]

Decision parameters CPU 0: Nw=0.000000, Tw=0, Ns=0.000000, Ts=0





[ 01-02 13:00:01.501 342: 342 E/MP-Decision ]

util_h_and=0, util_h_or=0, util_low=0





[ 01-02 13:00:01.501 342: 342 E/MP-Decision ]

Decision parameters CPU 1: Nw=1.900000, Tw=140, Ns=1.100000, Ts=190





[ 01-02 13:00:01.501 342: 342 E/MP-Decision ]

util_h_and=35, util_h_or=75, util_low=20





[ 01-02 13:00:01.501 342: 342 E/MP-Decision ]

Decision parameters: poll_ms: 9 decision_ms: 50

[ 01-02 13:00:01.561 349: 349 E/wcnss_service ]

Failed to stat cal file : No such file or directory



[ 01-02 13:00:01.561 349: 349 E/wcnss_service ]

No cal data is written to WCNSS -1



[ 01-02 13:00:01.711 331: 331 E/mm-camera ]

qcamsvr_load_gesture_lib Error opening gesture library



[ 01-02 13:00:01.711 331: 331 E/mm-camera ]

Cannot init Gesture library

[ 01-02 13:00:01.811 303: 303 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]

calling dlopen on FACTORY_LIB



[ 01-02 13:00:01.831 303: 303 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]

calling dlsym on pFactoryLib for FACTORY_CREATE_FN



[ 01-02 13:00:01.831 303: 303 E/MediaPlayerFactory ]

registering DASH Player factory...

[ 01-02 13:00:01.941 303: 303 E/HAL ]

load: module=/system/lib/hw/vendor-camera.msm8960.so

dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "morpho_HDRChecker_setSensitivity" referenced by "vendor-camera.msm8960.so"...



[ 01-02 13:00:01.941 303: 303 E/CameraWrapper ]

failed to open vendor camera module

[ 01-02 13:00:02.071 303: 303 E/ ]

[ACDB RTC]->rtc init done!->result [0]





[ 01-02 13:00:02.071 303: 303 E/ ]

[ACDB ACPH]->actp diag init done!

[ 01-02 13:00:02.121 303: 303 E/ACDB-LOADER ]

done with conversion, anc config size is 148


[ 01-02 13:00:03.012 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.022 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.022 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.022 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.032 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.032 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.032 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.072 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.072 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.072 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.072 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.072 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.072 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX





[ 01-02 13:00:03.072 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

EC_REF_RX mixer ctl: SLIM_RX


[ 01-02 13:00:03.162 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

Invalid verb_index -1



[ 01-02 13:00:03.162 303: 303 E/alsa_ucm ]

No valid device Speaker found



[ 01-02 13:00:03.202 300: 425 W/SurfaceFlinger ]

Timed out waiting for hw vsync; faking it

[ 01-02 13:00:03.292 303: 303 E/MonoPipe ]

Failed to fetch local time frequency when constructing a MonoPipe (res = -32). getNextWriteTimestamp calls will be non-functional

[ 09-04 18:27:57.806 189: 189 E/tadif ]

Failed to connect to tad.





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 60203: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 60220: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 60221: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 60240: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 2560: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr0





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 2561: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr1





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 2562: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr2





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 2563: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_macaddr3





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 2564: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_2_4g





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 2565: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_low





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 2566: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_mid





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to read unit 2567: Unit not found





[ 09-04 18:27:57.856 191: 191 E/taimport ]

Failed to put unit to /data/etc/wlan_txpower_5g_high


 
tetrahedonism
Old
#166  
tetrahedonism's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 188
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Somewhere in Ontario

 
DONATE TO ME
Thanks for the instructions! They're quite easy to follow

I've been working on porting Paranoid Android from the Note II (N7100 3G varient) to the i317/t0lteatt 4G variant. Everything works pretty much flawlessly except I have no baseband whatsoever, even after reflashing a modem. I feel like I'm missing something. Any suggestions?
All the boys in the halfway houses, wave to the girls of Emerald Street.
---
 
enanno
Old
#167  
enanno's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South-Spain
Hello,

I have an MTK6582 phone (HDC Galaxy S5). It has a fake 4.4.2 rom (it's really 4.2.2).
I'd like to port AOSP 4.2.2, but the only time I got it (from INEW V3 phone), my big issue is that physical buttons don't work.
What can I do to solve it?

Thanks a lot, much appreciate.

Tags
porting miui, porting mokee open source project, porting pac slimkat sokp aokp aosb carbon aospa, porting rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes