KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.2.2

21st June 2014, 10:29 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Hi.

I have a Galaxy S4 m919 with Android 4.4.2 and I need to put Android 4.2.2, I'd like that someone explain me which is the procedure that need I to do.

I would appreciate much your help.
21st June 2014, 10:51 PM |#2  
Kriptik210's Avatar
Senior Member
Crystal River
Thanks Meter: 158
 
602 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
You cant downgrade the stock firmware. why do you want 4.2.2?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st June 2014, 11:26 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptik210

You cant downgrade the stock firmware. why do you want 4.2.2?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I had a problem when I unlocked the SIM of the phone, now the imei is damaged and to fix it I have to have Android 4.2.2.
21st June 2014, 11:44 PM |#4  
Kriptik210's Avatar
Senior Member
Crystal River
Thanks Meter: 158
 
602 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Here is a link with a DL link for the firmware. Just Google "how to flash stock firmware with Odin". Trying to downgrade may brick your phone so good luck

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

http://androidforums.com/t-mobile-ga...available.html

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th September 2014, 05:22 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
I would like to downgrade to 4.4.2 because the 4.4.4 version is hard to root (i've rooted with Odin) but it lost the effect in lock screen (light that follow the finger without touch the screen).
14th September 2014, 06:31 PM |#6  
serio22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 968
 
2,719 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer27

I would like to downgrade to 4.4.2 because the 4.4.4 version is hard to root (i've rooted with Odin) but it lost the effect in lock screen (light that follow the finger without touch the screen).

Use cf-autoroot for root, and for the light you need to have air gesture or air view enabled
14th September 2014, 11:16 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by serio22

Use cf-autoroot for root, and for the light you need to have air gesture or air view enabled

These settings are enabled, I compared all settings with another S4 and they are the same but it doesn't work at 4.4.4. Any suggestions?
15th September 2014, 02:35 AM |#8  
serio22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 968
 
2,719 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer27

These settings are enabled, I compared all settings with another S4 and they are the same but it doesn't work at 4.4.4. Any suggestions?

Then I don't know I'll try it when I update in the next few days, but there is no way to downgrade the firmware. You can however flash a 4.4.2 ROM instead

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes