Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 36,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][THEME] The Sickness Modz V5 [AROMA] July 12, 2014

Tip us?

Corwinder
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Lol so far I'm running stock 4.4.4 with wanam and using Titanium Backup to uninstall bloat. I tried various attempts to install it and always with the same result. It would boot but then system ui would crash. Click ok and it crashes again. Lol it was real fun trying to reboot in between the system ui crashes. Just to mention I also have a stand alone dark dialer mod that won't work on 4.4.4. Again system ui crashes.
My Devices: Galaxy S4 rom Insane version 7
Kindle Fire first Generation. rooted but stock.

Retired: Galaxy S2
Motorola Defy
Barnes and Noble Nook Color

The Sickness
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 9,273

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwinder View Post
Lol so far I'm running stock 4.4.4 with wanam and using Titanium Backup to uninstall bloat. I tried various attempts to install it and always with the same result. It would boot but then system ui would crash. Click ok and it crashes again. Lol it was real fun trying to reboot in between the system ui crashes. Just to mention I also have a stand alone dark dialer mod that won't work on 4.4.4. Again system ui crashes.
Alot of the mods are apks. Thats why I stated before that I need to go through this and make it compatible
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]