Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 39,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MOAR][NE5] v2.1 / Music Control / Epic Awesomeness / How Many Mods!? [9.5.14]

Tip us?

MorningStarGG
Old
(Last edited by MorningStarGG; Today at 03:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramer84015 View Post
It's not required, but should you choose to update the firmware and or modem, here's the post with the link(s).

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

If you're on MOAR 2.0, you could install @tdunham's v1.6 New Stuff Mod for the Data Management. Then backup your settings before updating to MOAR 2.1.
Then once on 2.1 be sure to get the "new" new stuff mod from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2989 don't forget to get the fix to that as well(on the same page) So you will have the newest for 2.1

Nitefall
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
What recovery are you using?
It sounds like you're going to have to reflash the rom, even if its just to dirty flash the rom over itself. It would be easier than us spending an entire day giving you suggestions because this is not a known issue.
Using twrp and I just figured out if I right click on the link and choose save as it will dl the file....Weird but yea I'll try to dirty flash thanks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Tags
awesome, moar, morphology, rompnit, speed