Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 41,899 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC One - m8

Tip us?

JBmfG
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1 View Post
I had the same issue as well, MMS don't work in Nigtlies 9/11 & up.
Yep, same here. Hangouts only has Sprint and a Metro PCS APN in the settings. Not sure thats the whole issue but it certainly doesnt help. I've tried adding Verizon in there but my changes dont stick.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Is there anyway to make the dot case go straight to my home screen when i open the cover? I know i can disable the lockscreen entirely but i think on stock you didnt have to do this. Oh well if i do, just thought id ask.

clj575
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBmfG View Post
Yep, same here. Hangouts only has Sprint and a Metro PCS APN in the settings. Not sure thats the whole issue but it certainly doesnt help. I've tried adding Verizon in there but my changes dont stick.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Is there anyway to make the dot case go straight to my home screen when i open the cover? I know i can disable the lockscreen entirely but i think on stock you didnt have to do this. Oh well if i do, just thought id ask.
For the group messaging try changing the apn.. If on tmo select the non ipv6. I switched and it started working.