Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 38,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] T-Mobile 4.4.2 Stock and Stock Debloated (Wi-Fi Calling) Updated 6/15/14

Tip us?

luisdelvalle1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi have the same issue as the post above mine. have an ota update should i do i??

lankyboy29
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novembre5 View Post
ROM is built from the hard work of dr87. I used THIS ROM - Updater Script - from dr87 as the base for both ROMs.

I have modified both ROMs to work on our Sprint LG G2.

INSTRUCTIONS

MAKE A BACKUP FIRST!!!

1. Full wipe (Wipe cache, data, system, dalvik cache)

2. Flash Stock Debloated ROM_V2 or Stock ROM_V2

3. Flash KitKat MODEM

4. Reboot

5. After system reboots, power down, and reboot back into recovery.

6. Flash FIRMWARE

7. Reboot

If needed here is the White Lines Fix

I Followed the directions from yougud. HERE is his original post.

If I wanted to use Updater Script - from dr87 as the base, as you did, for a verizon vs980 on tmobile...How would I go about doing this??? Can you point me too a starting point?
Thanks.

bhzmafia
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default How do I go back to stock?

The method I usually use seems not to work using the flash tool

safetaga
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia View Post
The method I usually use seems not to work using the flash tool
flash the sprint room t so flash tool will recognize the phone as ls980

kryptonite
Old
Thanks Meter 2
If you have a Custom recovery rom and are using this ROM , then DO NOT install the OTA update that you get. If you do then you will be stuck in a recovery loop . There is a solution to fix that , but try not to get there in the first place.

Here is how to resolve it , if you get stuck in the recovery loop, incase you accepted the Tmobile OTA.

Quote:
from the TWRP terminal command type

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota

then hit enter

type

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc

then hit enter and reboot.
I have now gone back to the Stock ZVD firmware of Sprint , but the Signal Strength (Using GSM and in India) is poor with the stock ZVD rom , it was better with TMOBILE rom V2 that's discussed in this topic, is there any edits / changes I can make to the sprint stock ZVD rom to have the same kind of signal strength as the TMOBILE rom for GSM carriers ?
HTC ONE X (Kal-EL)

kryptonite
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novembre5 View Post
That is correct. I took the stock T-Mobile 4.4.2 ROM and I made it completely compatible with our Sprint LG G2, just like Justin's T-Mobile ROM. The only function not working on my ROM is NFC. I am currently re-uploading version 2 of my ROM, which has the video recording function working and the status bar now shows the correct signal strength.
Could you please help me understand how you fixed this " the status bar now shows the correct signal strength" My Signal strength is stuck to 1 bar
HTC ONE X (Kal-EL)

safetaga
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite View Post
If you have a Custom recovery rom and are using this ROM , then DO NOT install the OTA update that you get. If you do then you will be stuck in a recovery loop . There is a solution to fix that , but try not to get there in the first place.

Here is how to resolve it , if you get stuck in the recovery loop, incase you accepted the Tmobile OTA.

I have now gone back to the Stock ZVD firmware of Sprint , but the Signal Strength (Using GSM and in India) is poor with the stock ZVD rom , it was better with TMOBILE rom V2 that's discussed in this topic, is there any edits / changes I can make to the sprint stock ZVD rom to have the same kind of signal strength as the TMOBILE rom for GSM carriers ?
cloudy g3 will be best room for you

bhzmafia
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by safetaga View Post
flash the sprint room t so flash tool will recognize the phone as ls980
I cant..
Says device model is different and to check phone or dll. There was a kdz file that was modded to flash with the new lgflashtool to make your phone say ls980 again instead of d801. Does anyone have it?