Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 44,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][TWRP] | UPDATE 6/7 | Sense Recovery - LIGHT & DARK versions

Tip us?

Behold_this
Old
(Last edited by Behold_this; Yesterday at 10:54 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,571

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Duir- View Post
This:
Image removed to protect device privacy
I see...well you got me there. I'll look into it when I get time.

-Duir-
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behold_this View Post
Yes as I said that should be unaffected by my theme and you should have no problem running it at the same time. Again the only thing you should be missing is color coded console output.
It doesn't show in either the light or dark versions. I was using light, which it seems doesn't have screenshot functionality nor the ability to use the now included one.

Here's a shot of the same backup with dark theme:

Also, had to edit the image in my previous post as I forgot twrp uses the device serial number as part of the backup location.

Phone: hTC One (M8) S-OFF
Recovery: TWRP 2.8.0.1
Kernel: ElementalX 1.06
ROM: Android Revolution HD 11.1

Misc
My ZARA_CL Google Drive

Behold_this
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,571

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
It doesn't show in either the light or dark versions. I was using light, which it seems doesn't have screenshot functionality nor the ability to use the now included one.

Here's a shot of the same backup with dark theme:

Also, had to edit the image in my previous post as I forgot twrp uses the device serial number as part of the backup location.
See post above

-Duir-
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
I see...well you got me there. I'll look into it when I get time.
Quote:
See post above
LOL missed the edit. Thanks, like I said I like this theme and the addition of an informative indicator of progress rather than just the bar is a really nice feature to have (at least imo).

Misc
My ZARA_CL Google Drive

Behold_this
Old
(Last edited by Behold_this; Yesterday at 11:41 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,571

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
LOL missed the edit. Thanks, like I said I like this theme and the addition of an informative indicator of progress rather than just the bar is a really nice feature to have (at least imo).
Yeah I edited my post right before you replied (I do that a lot) so no problem you missed it. BTW I edited it a second time, removing your screen shot with your serial number to protect your privacy. Truthfully, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out😉.

Anyway, I see your point and will look into it. I only plan to update the Dark version though, as I am discontinuing support for the Light themed version.

-Duir-
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
Yeah I edited my post right before you replied (I do that a lot) so no problem you missed it. BTW I edited it a second time, removing your screen shot with your serial number to protect your privacy. Truthfully, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out😉.

Anyway, I see your point and will look into it. I only plan to update the Dark version though, as I am discontinuing support for the Light themed version.
Thanks. I didn't notice either until after I posted it. I edited it out on the dark version and uploaded an edited version for the other one.

I had gotten the impression light was being discontinued. Actually I think it was the only version when I started using it. Dark version is equally good too. One thing I liked about the light version is in addition to having the Sense look it also had that Android L material design vibe to it as well.

Misc
My ZARA_CL Google Drive

Behold_this
Old
(Last edited by Behold_this; Yesterday at 12:58 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,571

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks. I didn't notice either until after I posted it. I edited it out on the dark version and uploaded an edited version for the other one.

I had gotten the impression light was being discontinued. Actually I think it was the only version when I started using it. Dark version is equally good too. One thing I liked about the light version is in addition to having the Sense look it also had that Android L material design vibe to it as well.
Yeah, originally light was the only one available but after I made the dark version I liked it better. Dark has since been updated a time or two whereas the light theme has not, so there's more updating to be done to it to get it up to par with the newest build. That's time I just don't have ATM...maybe someday.