FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] Network Unlock S5

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Agent_PIX, Junior Member on 1st June 2014, 08:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
can a network locked S5 be unlocked ?
 
 
1st June 2014, 02:04 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Yes, through online service with fee.
15th September 2014, 01:05 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopat

Yes, through online service with fee.


Can you recomend one for UK as i am thinking of getting an S5 from Orange but when i travel to South Africa i have a vodacom sim i use.

I dont want to get ripped off with these online websites

Many thanks..
15th September 2014, 01:17 PM |#4  
gee2012's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,786
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7mag3ddon

Can you recomend one for UK as i am thinking of getting an S5 from Orange but when i travel to South Africa i have a vodacom sim i use.

I dont want to get ripped off with these online websites

Many thanks..

Look on sammobile/unlock or the theunlockr.com. both are good and reputable.
Last edited by gee2012; 15th September 2014 at 01:19 PM.
15th September 2014, 01:45 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Look on sammobile/unlock or the theunlockr.com. both are good and reputable.

I'm afraid neither of those sites work and unlockr is dead.
15th September 2014, 01:52 PM |#6  
gee2012's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,786
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7mag3ddon

I'm afraid neither of those sites work and unlockr is dead.

Realy, strange. I ever used them but heard good things about them
15th September 2014, 01:54 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Try the link yourself. Unlockr.com just has a search landing page as the site isn't there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes