Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 40,148 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(ROM)(AOSP) Team Gummy ROM Milestone

Tip us?
 
sohotha
Old
#281  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Feb 2010
Unhappy Install failed

Just tried to install this on my Oppo Find 7 ( coming form CM11 ).

Did wipe Data/ cache.

Issues :

1. The system did would not connect to the wifi ( which is MAC address based )
2. Did not recognize the SD card ( 128GB )

With 28GB of data on sd card , no way I'm going to wipe it so that Gummy can recognize it.

Next step, going to try Nameless? If that fails back to CM11.

Only issue I had with CM11 was Bluetooth connections. Was hoping Gummy would fix that.

Ah well ..
 
nerotix
Old
#282  
nerotix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 622
Posts: 2,189
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Utrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohotha View Post
Just tried to install this on my Oppo Find 7 ( coming form CM11 ).

Did wipe Data/ cache.

Issues :

1. The system did would not connect to the wifi ( which is MAC address based )
2. Did not recognize the SD card ( 128GB )

With 28GB of data on sd card , no way I'm going to wipe it so that Gummy can recognize it.

Next step, going to try Nameless? If that fails back to CM11.

Only issue I had with CM11 was Bluetooth connections. Was hoping Gummy would fix that.

Ah well ..
It's a small effort to formate your SD card, copy all to u pc and format the sdcard to ex4/exfat/ntfs or whichever works with gummy.Trust me, it's worth it. Beste stable rom out there so far. Also, copying 28gig to your sdcard takes perhaps 20/30 mins, put copy on and go have dinner when ur done with dinner, so is ur copy.
My 1st icon pack for Nova/Apex/Holo/ADW/LauncherPro: Just Flat
 
sohotha
Old
(Last edited by sohotha; 8th August 2014 at 12:08 PM.) Reason: Added line
#283  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerotix View Post
It's a small effort to formate your SD card, copy all to u pc and format the sdcard to ex4/exfat/ntfs or whichever works with gummy.Trust me, it's worth it. Beste stable rom out there so far. Also, copying 28gig to your sdcard takes perhaps 20/30 mins, put copy on and go have dinner when ur done with dinner, so is ur copy.
Tried Nameless rom. Had same issue with wifi and sd card.
sd card formatting/Copy/reload I can work around , but not the wifi issue.
I had no problems connecting to the wifi network with Color o/s or CM11.

Will give it a go on my home wifi.
 
nerotix
Old
#284  
nerotix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 622
Posts: 2,189
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Utrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohotha View Post
Tried Nameless rom. Had same issue with wifi and sd card.
sd card formatting/Copy/reload I can work around , but not the wifi issue.
I had no problems connecting to the wifi network with Color o/s or CM11.

Will give it a go on my home wifi.
Probably using the wrong baseband version. Try installing baseband from 1.2.3i and try flashing gummy and/or nameless again.
My 1st icon pack for Nova/Apex/Holo/ADW/LauncherPro: Just Flat
 
sohotha
Old
#285  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Feb 2010
Same problem at home. No wifi connection.

Did not change baseband. Baseband effects modem ?

Don't see how baseband would effect wifi ?
 
Janluk
Old
#286  
Janluk's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Nov 2009
in the notification drawer, with various updates has been deprived of the possibility to enter the option for the screenshot.
There are other solutions, otherwise put it back thanks.
 
lukas77
Old
#287  
lukas77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 642
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Leeds
Hi,
I just received my Find 7a and playing with ROMs, trying to find the best one. I already converted storage to Unified using this:
http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/tu...find-7a.17952/

I have a problem with gummy cause my /sdcard0 is only 50MB. I thought Gummy is ready for Unified. What I missed?
Before Gummy I tested AICP and haven't got any problem.

Thanks in advance

OPPO Find 7a
 
tork987
Old
#288  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jan 2013
Install the unified supported twrp recovery in your posted link

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes