Post Reply

4x5, 5x5 5x6 4.4.2 Kitkat modified launchers Flashable (updated 6-3-14)

21st June 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #81  
LeftyGR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 789
 
1,193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
@jolly_roger_hook
If I could trouble you... I want to get a 4x4 or 4x5 launcher w/o the magazine pull up. I'm willing to do it on my own if you could point me to a tut somewhere. Building a stock rom and would like to add this to it.
Thank you, sir!

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》
21st June 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #82  
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

@jolly_roger_hook
If I could trouble you... I want to get a 4x4 or 4x5 launcher w/o the magazine pull up. I'm willing to do it on my own if you could point me to a tut somewhere. Building a stock rom and would like to add this to it.
Thank you, sir!

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

Working in some stuff right now I wont be able to make one at the moment but @bajasur would be your best bet for help woth that he taught me how to get the swipe up for google now

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jolly_roger_hook For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #83  
LeftyGR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 789
 
1,193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly_roger_hook

Working in some stuff right now I wont be able to make one at the moment but @bajasur would be your best bet for help woth that he taught me how to get the swipe up for google now

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

thank you! I'll hit him up. [emoji106]

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》
14th September 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #84  
Senior Member
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 19
 
169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Hi,

Im rooted and note 3, 4.4.2 i have tried flashing and tried the root browser way and neither changes my launcher ;( any help please ?
14th September 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #85  
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsteel3000

Hi,

Im rooted and note 3, 4.4.2 i have tried flashing and tried the root browser way and neither changes my launcher ;( any help please ?

These are for jb not for kit kat they have not been updated to work on it yet
15th September 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #86  
RomsWell's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Venice
Thanks Meter: 956
 
1,500 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Question for ya since you have takin apart the launcher. I have a issue with unicon not theming all my icons and im thinking the stock launcher is overwritting a few of the icons. Any ideas?
15th September 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #87  
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomsWell

Question for ya since you have takin apart the launcher. I have a issue with unicon not theming all my icons and im thinking the stock launcher is overwritting a few of the icons. Any ideas?

Im asuming you are still on jb if you are asking here everything in these launchers is stock besides the grid size which would not affect icon themeing but I would say ask the unicorn app dev about that I theme all my icons myself
15th September 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #88  
Also for anyone wondering you can message me on hangouts at jolly.roger.hook@gmail.com

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank