Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Port] [2nd Apr] S5 TW Launcher

Tip us?

rastafier
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Does the launcher work with 9505 NG8?

xxmrgreenxx
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Backup your SecLauncher
Try

spensa
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastafier View Post
Does the launcher work with 9505 NG8?
work

radzmin
Old
Thanks Meter 141
I cant find, 4x5 homescreen 46 drawer, Magazine side scroll, + pull up..

Can you please make one.. if possible

finsoft03
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie405 View Post
@GamingWiidesire

Alright, here is "your" version fixed. Of course, the original issue of the notification bubble being cut off has been fixed. That was the easy part.

In case you were wondering what took so long... When I originally made my 5x6 homescreen versions, I didn't have any folders on the screen, and I was using handel gothic font. That was a mistake. Handel gothic font is smaller than the default font, so my icon and text sizes didn't look right when I reverted back to the default font, which is how I should have tested things out to begin with since most people don't use handel gothic font. After having realized this, I had to make the text 8.0dip, which is smaller than I personally like it, but it's the way it has to be for everything to fit on the screen in the 5x6 version. I also didn't realize that making the homescreen folders smaller was not as easy as making the icons smaller. They have their own dip specs. I couldn't get them any smaller than they are now. I'm assuming this is because the folder icons contain app icons that are a certain size. I assume that I would have to make those app icons smaller in order to decrease the size of the folder icon, but that is way more work than I want to figure out right now, and I'm not sure that I would want the app icons inside the folder icons to look any smaller than they already are. Anyway, below are screen shots of the two versions. The folder names are weird because I wanted to make sure I had two lines and that those lines included the letters "y" and "g" since those two letters hang down lower than the rest.

For anyone else that's wondering, I will redo the other custom launcher grids when I have the time. As it stands right now, I'm pretty tired of messing around with them, and I need a break. I'll work on them over the course of the next few days.

These is not a flashable zip.
Thanks for this amazing mode. I am waiting for your fix for 4*5 5*5 version. Thanks again.