Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 44,064 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][PORT][NEO L]Iced Bean 4.0 The Perfect One

Tip us?
 
Alvin Satrio Wibowo
Old
#61  
Alvin Satrio Wibowo's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 151
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bandung
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEguy View Post
C'mon devs @Alvin Satrio Wibowo and @smokerman , can any of you guys make a version of this rom with the touchpads working? I can be a tester for you guys I don't know.. I just want very much this rom fully working on the XPlay.
i'am a neo l user, and I do not know how to fix touchpad
"Click on my signature image and join with us on Facebook"

xda rules

 
Frutak
Old
#62  
Frutak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 317
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Satrio Wibowo View Post
i'am a neo l user, and I do not know how to fix touchpad
@smokerman doesnt have xperia play for now.... Hay smoke how long does you wait for Xplay ? :/ we still waiting for your greate work :3 We are looking forward..
Hello,
Mike has a functional 3.4 kERNEL
THX saqibkhan !! for notice to change signature !
It´s possible to get android 4.4, 4.3, 4.2 for our xperia Play !!
 
nightwolf420
Old
#63  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 10
Join Date: May 2013
Default Free space

erm... may I know how much is the free space on this rom?
 
HUEguy
Old
#64  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 30
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutak View Post
@smokerman doesnt have xperia play for now.... Hay smoke how long does you wait for Xplay ? :/ we still waiting for your greate work :3 We are looking forward..
The Play version of this rom that @smokerman did all things works fine under lupus gb/ics v7, gamepad works fine, just the touchpads doesn't work. So IF some dev can make the touchpads work in this rom, will be simply the best ics for the Xplay, gta SA runs with minor lags in it. Sorry for late reply.
 
ljg211314
Old
#65  
ljg211314's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: HangZhou

 
DONATE TO ME
Seems nice , it's a ICS ROM ? Android 4.0 ?
if it is, just replace some file in bin framework etc usr lib vendor
and edit build.prop, you may visit markphyton's post ,if it still doesn't work ,vist herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1893343

I don't have time recently, wish this could help you,bro
I will make every effort courage to struggle once again, and then give up smiling


 
smokerman
Old
#66  
smokerman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,858
Posts: 3,305
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Viana do Castelo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEguy View Post
The Play version of this rom that @smokerman did all things works fine under lupus gb/ics v7, gamepad works fine, just the touchpads doesn't work. So IF some dev can make the touchpads work in this rom, will be simply the best ics for the Xplay, gta SA runs with minor lags in it. Sorry for late reply.
err..i thought in my version touchpads are working..link is not available now i think..i can fix it for sure..but at this moment i dont have much time..im sure @Bakisha also can fix it with a patch.

i didnt work much at this rom,cause is from alvin satrio for neoL users..and to be honest i dont like the icons too much..and from what i remember i find a couple of bugs in this rom.
Quote:



MY ROM REVIEWS/TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

SIGN THIS PETITION FOR XPERIA PLAY 2 AND SHARE AS MUCH YOU CAN PLEASE:

http://smokermanxda.blogspot.pt/2014...ia-play-2.html

if you want my answer faster, please mention me.
The Following User Says Thank You to smokerman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bakisha
Old
#67  
Bakisha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 473
Posts: 865
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman View Post
err..i thought in my version touchpads are working..link is not available now i think..i can fix it for sure..but at this moment i dont have much time..im sure @Bakisha also can fix it with a patch.

i didnt work much at this rom,cause is from alvin satrio for neoL users..and to be honest i dont like the icons too much..and from what i remember i find a couple of bugs in this rom.
Few days ago i tried to see why touchpads are not working, but without luck.I copied Play's files to framework, bin, etc/permission and usr folders (i still have Smokerman's patch in pc, so i didn't need to edit build.prop).

D-pad works nicely, but not touchpads. Games recognize hardware as Play, that i am sure (tested on Space Trooper - onscreen joystick is not showed, but touchpads doesn't work)

The Following User Says Thank You to Bakisha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
HUEguy
Old
#68  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 30
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha View Post
Few days ago i tried to see why touchpads are not working, but without luck.I copied Play's files to framework, bin, etc/permission and usr folders (i still have Smokerman's patch in pc, so i didn't need to edit build.prop).

D-pad works nicely, but not touchpads. Games recognize hardware as Play, that i am sure (tested on Space Trooper - onscreen joystick is not showed, but touchpads doesn't work)
The link with smoke PLAY version was still online few days back anyway, dont know why but start was acting as home button and a few other things I dont remember. But still one, if not the best ICS for Xplay
 
Bakisha
Old
#69  
Bakisha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 473
Posts: 865
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEguy View Post
The link with smoke PLAY version was still online few days back anyway, dont know why but start was acting as home button and a few other things I dont remember. But still one, if not the best ICS for Xplay

Try this patch, it should work
I mean, it worked for me. But keep in mind that i tested on clean install (i installed ROM then patch), and is tested on just one game (Star Trooper). Using lupus ics/gb v7-ram
I don't know if ROM have any bugs and will this patch make more bugs.
Just make backup and report is it working
Attached Files
File Type: zip patch4play.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.45 MB, 6 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bakisha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
HUEguy
Old
#70  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 30
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha View Post
Try this patch, it should work
I mean, it worked for me. But keep in mind that i tested on clean install (i installed ROM then patch), and is tested on just one game (Star Trooper). Using lupus ics/gb v7-ram
I don't know if ROM have any bugs and will this patch make more bugs.
Just make backup and report is it working
It works! Thank you so much man, tested with N64oid and Epsxe and on both works just fine. Again, thanks, you are the best bro

The Following User Says Thank You to HUEguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
nilimahona
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes