About Xposed Framework for g2 mini

OP soracloudtidus

24th August 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 53

308 posts
More
Have a question. No one have soft brick after installing xposed? Last time my phone was bricked (soft) and my firmware version dont exist on internet so on SAT they give me a new one. I dont want to that happen again, so, anyone had soft brick ? or maybe i did something wrong last time? thanks.
24th August 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #12  
Flag Amberg
Thanks Meter: 153

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nch26

Have a question. No one have soft brick after installing xposed? Last time my phone was bricked (soft) and my firmware version dont exist on internet so on SAT they give me a new one. I dont want to that happen again, so, anyone had soft brick ? or maybe i did something wrong last time? thanks.

You have always the chance of a brick if you change things on your phone that are not meant to be changed by the manufacturer. There is nothing like a 100℅ safe solution.

The chances that towelroot bricks you phone are low, but I have read of some cases.
The chance that installing exposed does are low, too. But higher compared to rooting.
If you then install a wrong module or do a setting that doesn't work it can easily brick your phone. If you don't have your firmware and, as in your case, no working custom recovery with a backup of you phone, chances are low to fix it.

First of all I would try again to get the correct KDZ!
25th August 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 53

308 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaaap72

You have always the chance of a brick if you change things on your phone that are not meant to be changed by the manufacturer. There is nothing like a 100℅ safe solution.

The chances that towelroot bricks you phone are low, but I have read of some cases.
The chance that installing exposed does are low, too. But higher compared to rooting.
If you then install a wrong module or do a setting that doesn't work it can easily brick your phone. If you don't have your firmware and, as in your case, no working custom recovery with a backup of you phone, chances are low to fix it.

First of all I would try again to get the correct KDZ!

Yes, but imagine, where i can get the kdz from Argentina? no way.. even entering the imei cant get that. The only solution is unlock bootloader and install recovery and then backup system. And the i can get softbricks and restore for recovery. But there are 2 methos for unlock bootloader and if i get the wrong one i can get bootloop so, i went back to 0.
25th August 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #14  
Flag Amberg
Thanks Meter: 153

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nch26

Yes, but imagine, where i can get the kdz from Argentina? no way.. even entering the imei cant get that. The only solution is unlock bootloader and install recovery and then backup system. And the i can get softbricks and restore for recovery. But there are 2 methos for unlock bootloader and if i get the wrong one i can get bootloop so, i went back to 0.

Yes, i know.
And we don't have an unlocked bootloader for the d620K model.
If you try messing around with you phone again you might end up with a defective system partition, phone wouldn't boot and you have a brick, again.
You want to risk it, just for some small optical of functional tweaks?

This is why i recommended you to stay stock until you find a way to get your KDZ.
25th August 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 10

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soracloudtidus

Have anyone try using the Xposed Framework for the g2 mini?

Is it working properly?

And if it's working, what modules that you guys use?

Sent from my LG-D618 using Tapatalk

sent from my G2 mini using my nose
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408996802522.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (72.8 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg 1408996818974.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (65.4 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg 1408996835944.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (59.8 KB, 195 views)
12th September 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
I installed xposed + G2 Tweaksbox and it works wery good.
15th September 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
G2 mini
My works Xpossed:
Android L navbar
Xiumod
G2 tweaksbox (have a minor bug)
GT
Smoth system progress bar

See?

The Following User Says Thank You to KaTcHuca For This Useful Post: [ View ]