Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,525 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] any one have htc one dual sim 802d indian version please Help

Tip us?
 
hadi207
Old
#121  
Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 76
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadihawari View Post
how should I install the update the update " directly from phone , or HBoot , or Fastboot "
mainly dirctly from the phone will not start since the recovery is custome
fastboot will not take it for the same reason
Hboot gave me same error
after copied apks to phones and installation go to boot loader
write stock recovery in fastboot
reboot in recovery
select install from sd card
and select update44 zip
 
ramaraoz
Old
#122  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadi207 View Post
after copied apks to phones and installation go to boot loader
write stock recovery in fastboot
reboot in recovery
select install from sd card
and select update44 zip
Hi HADI207,
Thank you very much i recovered my phone with your guidence.
please help noobs like us to give step by step instructions on the updating.
thanks in advance
 
hadi207
Old
#123  
Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 76
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramaraoz View Post
Hi HADI207,
Thank you very much i recovered my phone with your guidence.
please help noobs like us to give step by step instructions on the updating.
thanks in advance
see here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52545305
 
hadi207
Old
#124  
Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 76
Join Date: Apr 2011
5.17.720.3 now available for htc one 802d india with sense 6
 
Jitendra Solanki
Old
#125  
Jitendra Solanki's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Question Please give me 5.17.720.3 CMW backup

Help guys i have updated my htc one 802d indian version but accidently wiped my data so basically now i am without a OS and phone just reboots.
Please guys give me a backup of htc one 802d with sense 6 so i can restore my phone to working condition.
Please Bhai help me....
Thank you..
In urgent need
 
itzvaibhav
Old
#126  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Hyderabad
Default Htc ONE dual bricked.

Hello guys. It's pretty late that I discovered this thread. I had my HTC one dual bricked 24 hrs ago. What I did was tried to flash Maximus HD rom after installing TWRP(v2.6.0.0). My phone was S-ON .The flashing went successful but my phone hangs at HTC logo. Its then enters into a boot loop.Tried matching my issues with posts earlier but seems to be greek n latin to me. ANy help is really appreciated.
 
farescamp
Old
#127  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default waiting for 5.17.720.3 backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitendra Solanki View Post
Help guys i have updated my htc one 802d indian version but accidently wiped my data so basically now i am without a OS and phone just reboots.
Please guys give me a backup of htc one 802d with sense 6 so i can restore my phone to working condition.
Please Bhai help me....
Thank you..
In urgent need


I have exacly your problem,i am still searching for 5.17.720.3 backup i am without OS :/ ,if you find one please inform me ,either i do
 
farescamp
Old
#128  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default urgent nandroid backup(5.17.720.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitendra Solanki View Post
Help guys i have updated my htc one 802d indian version but accidently wiped my data so basically now i am without a OS and phone just reboots.
Please guys give me a backup of htc one 802d with sense 6 so i can restore my phone to working condition.
Please Bhai help me....
Thank you..
In urgent need
many people asked about 6.17.720.3 nandroid backup,still any answer?
please help us

Tags
htc one dual sim 802d indian
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes