FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[help] SystemUI Decompile Error

7th May 2014, 03:55 PM |#1  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
i decompiled systemui of xperia m c2004 4.2.2 using apktool gives no error decompiled successfully

but when i decompile SystemUI of xperia m c2004 4.3 using Apk tool i am getting following error (also installed 4.3 framework-res.apk).





any one help me to decompile 4.3 SystemUI without errors
 
 
7th May 2014, 04:26 PM |#2  
gamer649's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 504
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm 99% sure you need to have the SemcGenericUpxRes.apk installed alongside the framework-res.apk.
The Following User Says Thank You to gamer649 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 01:57 PM |#3  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,822
 
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2

i decompiled systemui of xperia m c2004 4.2.2 using apktool gives no error decompiled successfully

but when i decompile SystemUI of xperia m c2004 4.3 using Apk tool i am getting following error (also installed 4.3 framework-res.apk).





any one help me to decompile 4.3 SystemUI without errors

Use APK-Multi-Tool,it's better
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 02:00 PM |#4  
ansebovi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2

i decompiled systemui of xperia m c2004 4.2.2 using apktool gives no error decompiled successfully

but when i decompile SystemUI of xperia m c2004 4.3 using Apk tool i am getting following error (also installed 4.3 framework-res.apk).





any one help me to decompile 4.3 SystemUI without errors

use advanced apktool
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2639400

u must install framework-res.apk and SemcGenericUxpRes.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to ansebovi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 08:19 PM |#5  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649

I'm 99% sure you need to have the SemcGenericUpxRes.apk installed alongside the framework-res.apk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

use advanced apktool
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2639400

u must install framework-res.apk and SemcGenericUxpRes.apk

thanks Guys
Last edited by stalin.sk2; 8th May 2014 at 08:31 PM. Reason: success
15th September 2014, 09:11 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Ey!
But there's also a little problem for me, it says the same error when i'm compiling... please help me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes