Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

[Q] When will we see CyanogenMod for the G3?

24th August 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 7

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyGeek

More than Cyanogen? Let's get real, except for the Nexus Cyanogen is usually pretty buggy even after multiple releases and I never thought it adds any particular value to my experience... Well, except for some weird looking icons and strange choice of color schemes. Sure, if you are into theming your phone there may be something there for you, but the first thing I do with any phone is install a plain black background, select white fonts and move on. If you feel the launcher is buggy there is Nova or apex.

I've been using CyanogenMod on every single one of my devices for years now. Never has one device been like you explained it. Maybe one small issue every now and then but I've always used nightlys and never had any major issue on any of my devices. If you don't like CM why comment in a thread about them?

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00

keep an eye on this forum

CM isn't always put in Original Development. Sometimes a thread isn't even posted at all. Yes it should be in Original but this is XDA after all lol
24th August 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 79

510 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestEver

If you don't like CM why comment in a thread about them?[COLOR="Silver"]

And where do you suggest I post my opinion about CM if not in a CM thread? You like it I don't. I stated my reasons, you stated yours. why do we have to agree?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyGeek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #13  

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyGeek

And where do you suggest I post my opinion about CM if not in a CM thread? You like it I don't. I stayed my reasons, you stayed yours. why do we have to agree?

Well said
25th August 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #14  

136 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestEver

Well said

nobody need to agree. Just like to know, dev working a G3 intl version of cyanogen mod. END. haha..
15th September 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #15  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 21

342 posts
More
Please reply or add your request to the CM forums.

Here is my request post:
http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/9...lg-g3-lgls990/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread