Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 38,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][G900V][NE9]EXTREME SYNDICATE v1! Are You Ready For The Fastest ROM On The G900V

Tip us?

elliwigy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 906
Quote:
Originally Posted by donbudafuko View Post
Ok well I might give it a try just to see as I know with some past phone the newer kernel would work with the older roms an if would tell some difference an I'm talking good not bad. What's the worst that can happen I just flash back to the NE9 kernel.
yea.. i kno it works in other cases but ncg n ne9 for example were both 4.4.2.. this one is 4.4.4... not sayin it wont work n dont think itll do anything and at best itll work lol. might wanna check out the general thread since it might have been tried already

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app

gerland
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
elliwigy, 1st thanks for your hard work always! , but now can we have a fast 4.4.4!! I will test for you if you need! !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

prenedo
Old
Thanks Meter 246
What would be the cleanest way to flash this if coming from 4.4.4 stock/rooted? Should Odin back to ne9, reroot, flash? Or can I flash this and ne9 firmware in same session?

elliwigy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 906
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerland View Post
elliwigy, 1st thanks for your hard work always! , but now can we have a fast 4.4.4!! I will test for you if you need! !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
of course! im waiting for the stock tar file

The Following User Says Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

donbudafuko
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Ok so installed this ontop of the new kernel finally running extremely smooth an fast. Deffently some oerformance increase. The onoy thinv is i keeo getting a pop up of context service has stopped not sure what that is or how to fix. Other then that seems to run very well. Loving this rom

razzrmaxx
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Is this Rom considered AOSP?