Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FIX] Camera green tint HTC One

Tip us?

danielr18
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolberry View Post
How did you do that? Did you placed the script on universal init.app to /etc/init.d folder that rom includes? Please explain in detail,it confuses me.I tried test of Universal init.d app,but it says "Your kernel doesn't have init.d support"
Paste the script in that folder. Place M8 awb_cal file in /system/etc. Turn On Universal Init.d and give it a try by touching 99awb_cal script and hitting play. You shouldn't have green tint any longer. And that same process will be done automatically after the phone boots up. So make sure you gave Root access.

gelo01
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielr18 View Post
Paste the script in that folder. Place M8 awb_cal file in /system/etc. Turn On Universal Init.d and give it a try by touching 99awb_cal script and hitting play. You shouldn't have green tint any longer. And that same process will be done automatically after the phone boots up. So make sure you gave Root access.
Noob question: how can i "turn on" universal init.d? Where can we activate it?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

coolberry
Old
(Last edited by coolberry; 12th September 2014 at 04:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Many Thanks,but I couldn't understand exactly, which script will I paste in which folder ? Test script which belongs to Universal init.d is already in /system/etc/init.d.

danielr18
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Save this text as 99awb_cal and paste the script in /system/etc/init.d Don't add any extension to the file, just 99awb_cal. To turn on, download app and open it. You will clearly see the button to activate.

http://dl-1.va.us.xda-developers.com...&ts=1410650089
The Following User Says Thank You to danielr18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coolberry
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Save this text as 99awb_cal and paste the script in /system/etc/init.d Don't add any extension to the file, just 99awb_cal. To turn on, download app and open it. You will clearly see the button to activate.

http://dl-1.va.us.xda-developers.com...&ts=1410650089
Link doesn't work.

danielr18
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolberry View Post
Link doesn't work.
Link is in page 5 I think. Search for it