No registration required

[Q] sgh-i467m custom rom

OP coco1476

25th May 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Hey guys I am new on this site and found that this it the best site for all you can find on cell phone. I bought a galaxy sgh-i467m from telus and have found that the screen freezes like alot of you guys have that problem also. I was wondering if anyone have found a custom rom to install on this device. It is rooted with stock firmware. Please help me
15th September 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
No one? I thought there will be someone out there had a custom rom for this device to make it faster or just different
15th September 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 41

256 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco1476

No one? I thought there will be someone out there had a custom rom for this device to make it faster or just different

Nope, no ROMs for the i467 or the 467m. The AT&T doesn't even have an unlocked bootloader. Not enough of these devices were sold and so there wasn't a lot of demand. I have the i467 and I'm just about to give it up after waiting so long on a JB update that was promised but not delivered. If I were you, I would move on or learn how to develop.
16th September 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

24 posts
I almost wonder if a 5120 rom could be flashed on the i467m tablet. I've been tempted quite a few time to try but have not given in to temptation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread