Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,880 Members 50,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sgh-i467m custom rom

Tip us?

coco1476
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] sgh-i467m custom rom

Hey guys I am new on this site and found that this it the best site for all you can find on cell phone. I bought a galaxy sgh-i467m from telus and have found that the screen freezes like alot of you guys have that problem also. I was wondering if anyone have found a custom rom to install on this device. It is rooted with stock firmware. Please help me

coco1476
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No one? I thought there will be someone out there had a custom rom for this device to make it faster or just different

esoh
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco1476 View Post
No one? I thought there will be someone out there had a custom rom for this device to make it faster or just different
Nope, no ROMs for the i467 or the 467m. The AT&T doesn't even have an unlocked bootloader. Not enough of these devices were sold and so there wasn't a lot of demand. I have the i467 and I'm just about to give it up after waiting so long on a JB update that was promised but not delivered. If I were you, I would move on or learn how to develop.

jasonzarko
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I almost wonder if a 5120 rom could be flashed on the i467m tablet. I've been tempted quite a few time to try but have not given in to temptation.