Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,873 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [request] dark dialer, contacts, and mms

Tip us?
 
Roy@lty1102
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323 View Post
You only can leave stock one on if you change name.There both the same name.So I found a stock mms that you can theme yourself within the app.Give me a little while ill post screenshots of everything.Are you rooted and did you deoxed your rom? Are you using stock rom? If you didnt deoxed your apps I think youll keep getting force closings after changing phone, contacts, and mms.I tried to change those when I was odex and thats what happened.I just stepped on a giant nail and I cant walk so my plans arent happening now. I'm going to play around with some things and let me see if I can fix. I'll pay screenshots also. Please answer questions so I know what you have. Thanks
First and foremost...are you alright? Please take any time you need.
I am rooted but pretty much stock otherwise. I have not deodexed but I have seen several posts on how to do so. @blaz1nr has a couple mods and the one for the S5 conversion has a deodex_me.zip.
Thank you so much for your time.
 
mikep2323
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 309
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy@lty1102 View Post
First and foremost...are you alright? Please take any time you need.
I am rooted but pretty much stock otherwise. I have not deodexed but I have seen several posts on how to do so. @blaz1nr has a couple mods and the one for the S5 conversion has a deodex_me.zip.
Thank you so much for your time.
I sent you a pm and ive also been messing around with some stuff.I had to restore my phone cause something got messed up so im waiting for that to finish then im going to try some things.
 
bubba9004
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 113
Join Date: Jan 2011
Hey guys, I did a little more searching around and found a solution thats working for me in blaz1nr's thread here. dkeepitabuck posted a link here to the deOdex_me zip, and tet1 posted a link here to a zip that works.

Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubba9004 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mikep2323
Old
(Last edited by mikep2323; 14th September 2014 at 07:09 AM.)
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 309
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba9004 View Post
Hey guys, I did a little more searching around and found a solution thats working for me in blaz1nr's thread here. dkeepitabuck posted a link here to the deOdex_me zip, and tet1 posted a link here to a zip that works.

Hope this helps.
Nice im going to bed now but will try tomorrow when I get up thanks

Couldnt wait thanks man I got one that finally works, the mms I couldn't get to send pictures but this one does.So i just want to confirm everything dark works.Thanks ive been trying to get to work for past 3 days.Now time to change some pictures and some colors.
 
mikep2323
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 309
Join Date: Dec 2011
Im also working on a themed contacts ,phone , and mms.It wont be ready for a few days but ill post here when done just in case anyone is interested.
 
Roy@lty1102
Old
#16  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323 View Post
I sent you a pm and ive also been messing around with some stuff.I had to restore my phone cause something got messed up so im waiting for that to finish then im going to try some things.
Sorry. I've been checking but I never seemed to get any message.
I've still been following along here and can't thank you enough for the work you're doing.
 
mikep2323
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 309
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy@lty1102 View Post
Sorry. I've been checking but I never seemed to get any message.
I've still been following along here and can't thank you enough for the work you're doing.
The ones that bubba posted work fine but you have to deoxed the rom.I have been themeing all 3 with a light blue theme.Like changing the text color and changing icons in the apps.Ill try to post some screenshots but there always to big.

Tags
apps, request, theme
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes