[Q] [request] dark dialer, contacts, and mms

OP Roy@lty1102

13th September 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323

You only can leave stock one on if you change name.There both the same name.So I found a stock mms that you can theme yourself within the app.Give me a little while ill post screenshots of everything.Are you rooted and did you deoxed your rom? Are you using stock rom? If you didnt deoxed your apps I think youll keep getting force closings after changing phone, contacts, and mms.I tried to change those when I was odex and thats what happened.I just stepped on a giant nail and I cant walk so my plans arent happening now. I'm going to play around with some things and let me see if I can fix. I'll pay screenshots also. Please answer questions so I know what you have. Thanks

First and foremost...are you alright? Please take any time you need.
I am rooted but pretty much stock otherwise. I have not deodexed but I have seen several posts on how to do so. @blaz1nr has a couple mods and the one for the S5 conversion has a deodex_me.zip.
Thank you so much for your time.
14th September 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 100

391 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy@lty1102

First and foremost...are you alright? Please take any time you need.
I am rooted but pretty much stock otherwise. I have not deodexed but I have seen several posts on how to do so. @blaz1nr has a couple mods and the one for the S5 conversion has a deodex_me.zip.
Thank you so much for your time.

I sent you a pm and ive also been messing around with some stuff.I had to restore my phone cause something got messed up so im waiting for that to finish then im going to try some things.
14th September 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 16

113 posts
More
Hey guys, I did a little more searching around and found a solution thats working for me in blaz1nr's thread here. dkeepitabuck posted a link here to the deOdex_me zip, and tet1 posted a link here to a zip that works.

Hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubba9004 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #14  

391 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba9004

Hey guys, I did a little more searching around and found a solution thats working for me in blaz1nr's thread here. dkeepitabuck posted a link here to the deOdex_me zip, and tet1 posted a link here to a zip that works.

Hope this helps.

Nice im going to bed now but will try tomorrow when I get up thanks

Couldnt wait thanks man I got one that finally works, the mms I couldn't get to send pictures but this one does.So i just want to confirm everything dark works.Thanks ive been trying to get to work for past 3 days.Now time to change some pictures and some colors.
Last edited by mikep2323; 14th September 2014 at 08:09 AM.
15th September 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #15  

391 posts
Im also working on a themed contacts ,phone , and mms.It wont be ready for a few days but ill post here when done just in case anyone is interested.
15th September 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323

I sent you a pm and ive also been messing around with some stuff.I had to restore my phone cause something got messed up so im waiting for that to finish then im going to try some things.

Sorry. I've been checking but I never seemed to get any message.
I've still been following along here and can't thank you enough for the work you're doing.
16th September 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #17  

391 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy@lty1102

Sorry. I've been checking but I never seemed to get any message.
I've still been following along here and can't thank you enough for the work you're doing.

The ones that bubba posted work fine but you have to deoxed the rom.I have been themeing all 3 with a light blue theme.Like changing the text color and changing icons in the apps.Ill try to post some screenshots but there always to big.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps, request, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread