Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,354 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SmartBand SWR10 3rd party Apps and Hacks

Tip us?

maxld
Old
Thanks Meter 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by latino147 View Post
You can use Skiplock to keep your phone unlocked while connected to any BT connection you mark as 'safe'
It won't work, as Smartband is not paired as most blutetooth devices. Skiplock doesn't detect it.
Xperia Z Ultra / Sony Smartband™ / FiiO E6
Galaxy Note 2 16GB
Cube U35GT2
iPad 16GB & 64GB 3G
iPad mini 16GB
iPhone 4 16GB

Trespassing
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Just use NFC LockscreenOff Enabler and tell this module Smartband NFC is safe. So you can unlock phone by tapping phone on Smartband. Works very well for me. Also works if regular Lockscreen is used with password.

latino147
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxld View Post
It won't work, as Smartband is not paired as most blutetooth devices. Skiplock doesn't detect it.
ah too bad

ahvipardik
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trespassing View Post
Just use NFC LockscreenOff Enabler and tell this module Smartband NFC is safe. So you can unlock phone by tapping phone on Smartband. Works very well for me. Also works if regular Lockscreen is used with password.
A bit annoying to do in my opinion. I'm using Tasker and autonotification, works very well.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

Trespassing
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Maybe it should work with Trigger free version, too. It's able to disable Lockscreen while connected to specific WiFi or BT and activate Lockscreen when ending this connection.

Von meinem Sony Xperia Z1 gesendet. Mit Hirn.

Goondoo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Dear all,
I own the Z2 (unrooted) and Smartband. I do not use the Lifelog, but I am wearing the smartband most of the time using it as a notifier as I turn off both the sound and vibration alert on my phone.
I have been "googling" how I can use the "taps" to activate other applications other than the defaults.
Recently I installed running tracking apps (Runkeeper, Runtastic etc) on the Z2. I want to,
1) Set it into "Sports Mode" instead of "Night mode" - Meaning switching the default "taps" to activate/deactivate a function in an app instead of on/off music. The notifications options remains unchanged from "Day mode". (Note: not opening or closing an app, but to activate the "Run" function in the app).
This is because the phone is usually in the waist pouch and such controls would be extremely convenient and useful.

2) When set to "Day mode" it will go back to normal (default).

I seek to confirm if the Apps (Tasker etc) mentioned previously is able to achieve what I desire.
Your sound advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I do not have dev, programming background.

Regards,
Billy