Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,537 Members 49,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T Galaxy Mega Official KitKat Update

Tip us?

intelmax
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default galaxy mega

[
were I can download odin for galaxy mega i527. my phone just show the galaxy mega logo then shut off. did any idea what can be.

Surgeman
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
Here is a thought.... Once root is acquired in this new 4.4.2 can't we just have it load the proper digitizer driver (maybe a .ko file?) Just a thought...
I have said this many times also...Once and if we ever get root the driver can be back dated and then it will work properly...As of now..some if not over 70% of users who bought these second hand have the boot looping issue with non-oem screens...Which the AT&T trick works so well in the stores because they never crack the units open,and suspect the worst and swap them...Keep in mind...The phone has to be used on the account also...It has to show the IMEI has been used at one point on the account or they won't do anything with it...Good luck..

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelmax View Post
[
were I can download odin for galaxy mega i527. my phone just show the galaxy mega logo then shut off. did any idea what can be.
This is Odin,the Pit file,and the AT&T Jelly Bean full firmware with full instructions..Hope this helps..

http://unbrick.itcse.com/unbrick-sof...mega-sgh-i527/