Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,709 Members 47,184 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from a2441918: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware

[D2LTE/Verz][31.07>>SOKP-V-1-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

Tip us?

Domunus
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrite123 View Post
I don't understand... I haven't used the phone app at all...
I'm using an extended battery and it would normally be at 90-95% right now but it's at 82 and I've barely touched my device since charging. I've restarted my phone twice since taking it off charge but the phone app is still draining?
[IMG]
That is interesting but i don't think it has to do with the ROM unless its some setting you changed. I'm running the latest 7/31 build and I'm not having that issue. This build has been phenomenal for me performance and stability wise. Previous builds had random reboots but so far so good on this one. It seems to be hanging in your case for some reason if it's using battery. Do you have any free calling wifi apps?

twistedillutions
Old
Thanks Meter 226
This rom thus far doing good. I just can't find the option to disable app circle. I think i went through all the settings.
AWESOME POSSOM

Psychotacon
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Battery Low Battery Life Goooooooooooooooooooone

First, thank you for your work on this ROM. I'm coming from Alliance, which is great in terms of customization, but for me, poor in terms of response and performance. I wanted a slick, new, fast, simple ROM, but did not want to sacrifice much, if any, customization. This ROM seemed to be the best option for me.

Needlessly to say, I LOVE this ROM. The look, feel, and options are right on the mark. It is intelligently designed, I must say. However, my battery is draining like crazy! I installed this ROM on a 99% charge, and then did not use it for about an hour and a half. When I unlocked my phone after that time, it was at 74%! I saw something on a forum about gissdaemon, or something like that (bookmarked the page without signing into Chrome mobile, now I flashed CarbonROM to test that one and lost the bookmark), which when renamed, prevents battery drain. Could this be the cause? I also noticed that the screen was taking over 60% of the battery, but the phone was locked for about 80% of the time it was even on!

Anyone reach any ideas yet?

SketchySean
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotacon View Post
First, thank you for your work on this ROM. I'm coming from Alliance, which is great in terms of customization, but for me, poor in terms of response and performance. I wanted a slick, new, fast, simple ROM, but did not want to sacrifice much, if any, customization. This ROM seemed to be the best option for me.

Needlessly to say, I LOVE this ROM. The look, feel, and options are right on the mark. It is intelligently designed, I must say. However, my battery is draining like crazy! I installed this ROM on a 99% charge, and then did not use it for about an hour and a half. When I unlocked my phone after that time, it was at 74%! I saw something on a forum about gissdaemon, or something like that (bookmarked the page without signing into Chrome mobile, now I flashed CarbonROM to test that one and lost the bookmark), which when renamed, prevents battery drain. Could this be the cause? I also noticed that the screen was taking over 60% of the battery, but the phone was locked for about 80% of the time it was even on!

Anyone reach any ideas yet?
You need to first investigate what's causing the battery drain (wakelocks, etc.) then report back. And if you didn't know, keeping location on will drain your battery a lot faster.
The Following User Says Thank You to SketchySean For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hutchjim
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchySean View Post
You need to first investigate what's causing the battery drain (wakelocks, etc.) then report back. And if you didn't know, keeping location on will drain your battery a lot faster.
can you tell me if this rom is availible please thank you...........

ShapesBlue
Old
Thanks Meter 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchjim View Post
can you tell me if this rom is availible please thank you...........
Yup sure is, I personally have the last two builds 7/21/14 & 7/29/14

From my S3 on Wicked 4.3
VZW S3 - Wicked 4.3
SGT2 7.0 - SOKP

"Ultimate awareness comes from when you seek the truth."

hutchjim
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue View Post
Yup sure is, I personally have the last two builds 7/21/14 & 7/29/14

From my S3 on Wicked 4.3
could you please leave me a link my browser wont let me threw for some reason...thanks

ShapesBlue
Old
Thanks Meter 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchjim View Post
could you please leave me a link my browser wont let me threw for some reason...thanks
No problem. I'll have to upload them. The website they had them hosted at closed. They didn't have the money to keep up the server

From my S3 on Wicked 4.3
VZW S3 - Wicked 4.3
SGT2 7.0 - SOKP

"Ultimate awareness comes from when you seek the truth."

hutchjim
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue View Post
No problem. I'll have to upload them. The website they had them hosted at closed. They didn't have the money to keep up the server

From my S3 on Wicked 4.3
oh ok thanks mun i appreciate the kindness thanks alot

The Following User Says Thank You to hutchjim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]