Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KK][4.4.2][i777] PAC-man [Nightly Builds][pacman.basketbuild.com]

Tip us?

SteveMurphy
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,220
I did a little "research" (basically just looked in the i9100 thread), and saw this post from @bluefa1con: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6302

We share essentially the same nightly schedule the i9100 does (their last one was 8/25 as well), so as soon as bluefa1con gets settled in there's hope our builds will also resume.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

razen_kain
Old
Thanks Meter 2,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy View Post
I did a little "research" (basically just looked in the i9100 thread), and saw this post from @bluefa1con: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6302

We share essentially the same nightly schedule the i9100 does (their last one was 8/25 as well), so as soon as bluefa1con gets settled in there's hope our builds will also resume.
Thanks @SteveMurphy. I hope he does. I like to run PAC when i get bored with other ROMs. Plus we can use all the options we can get. Not like there's a ton of development for us anymore.

Sent from my SGH-S959G
The Following User Says Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SteveMurphy
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,220
From @bluefa1con: "fixing the problems before class nightlies should be up soon"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]