Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 45,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lewa Os LATEST for FLY F53s

Tip us?
 
shebees
Old
#61  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj36 View Post
This is a bug in Samsung s4 rom we can't sync account.. U can download playstore externally

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
how do i download playstore? Is there any fix for sync error bug?
 
manoj36
Old
#62  
manoj36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 164
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: banglore
I will send you the link tomorrow

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
dep2477
Old
#63  
dep2477's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 240
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Jammu
Has any one found a compatible battery with higher mah. Also a flip cover ?



Sent from my F53s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Lewa OS 5 For FLY F53s
TWRP and CTR Recoveries for FLY F53s
CWM for Videocon A51
 
mayank2222
Old
#64  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default porting miui rom in fly f53s.

i tried to port miui rom of lenovo s890 in my fly f53s,changing the boot.img does the trick,device booted fine & everything is working tooo,but when i try to install any application from play store or any third party app,it's aborted everytime.
i tried to include the apps into the gapps package,its flashed fine & apps installed too,but after woeking for a while it's crashed.
i think it is fully possible to port this rom in our devices.
little bit of changes in rom is needed.
if u have any solution than please tell me.
 
manoj36
Old
#65  
manoj36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 164
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: banglore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayank2222 View Post
i tried to port miui rom of lenovo s890 in my fly f53s,changing the boot.img does the trick,device booted fine & everything is working tooo,but when i try to install any application from play store or any third party app,it's aborted everytime.
i tried to include the apps into the gapps package,its flashed fine & apps installed too,but after woeking for a while it's crashed.
i think it is fully possible to port this rom in our devices.
little bit of changes in rom is needed.
if u have any solution than please tell me.
I had tried this rom in my fly f53s.. It didn't happen with me.. Everything went perfectly

Only one problem of syncing Gmail contact.. No other bugs

Sent from my c2005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
mayank2222
Old
#66  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default miui

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj36 View Post
I had tried this rom in my fly f53s.. It didn't happen with me.. Everything went perfectly

Only one problem of syncing Gmail contact.. No other bugs

Sent from my c2005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
their is no problem of syncing Gmail contact in rom which i flashed,everything working fine but installation of apps always aborted,i have tried almost everything.only one time i can manage to install whatsapp & its worked fine,but when i try to install any game it's installed easily,than what is the problem.
 
manoj36
Old
#67  
manoj36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 164
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: banglore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayank2222 View Post
their is no problem of syncing Gmail contact in rom which i flashed,everything working fine but installation of apps always aborted,i have tried almost everything.only one time i can manage to install whatsapp & its worked fine,but when i try to install any game it's installed easily,than what is the problem.
I don't know wt problem happend.. I suggest you to reflash rom zip

Sent from my c2005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
dep2477
Old
#68  
dep2477's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 240
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Jammu
Hi guys. Again I am posting if some one found a compatible battery and a flip cover for f53s. Read some where that Samsung note 1 or 2 flip cover might fit on this device.
Lewa OS 5 For FLY F53s
TWRP and CTR Recoveries for FLY F53s
CWM for Videocon A51

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes