Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 53,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lewa OS V_14.1.10 for Spice Mi-530

Tip us?
 
Atrvscet
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 134
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kolkata

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by azim0106 View Post
It is important to format emmc for installing lewa rom in spice mi 530,
Because i tried to install lewa rom through cwm, i followed all yoir instruction,
But phone becomes dead after install lewa noting happens, then i have flash again jelly bean through sp flash tool,
M askimg about emmc because it is related to boot, and we formatted it, may be its creates problem?

Or lewa rom only sucessfully install through twrp recovery,

Please help i tried again tonight.
No, emmc formatting is not necessary. TWRP is recommended.
 
aseemovkanak
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Angry Camera Autofocus not working

Thanks for this ROM!! Everything about this ROM is great - just that the camera autofucus doesn't work . Could you please help me and provide a patch?

Regards,
__av
 
Atrvscet
Old
#13  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 134
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kolkata

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aseemovkanak View Post
Thanks for this ROM!! Everything about this ROM is great - just that the camera autofucus doesn't work . Could you please help me and provide a patch?

Regards,
__av
Replace libcameracustom.so in system/lib folder from stock one.
 
aseemovkanak
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrvscet View Post
Replace libcameracustom.so in system/lib folder from stock one.
I tried 2 methods to do this already:
1. Tried to replace this file using root explorer. However, it doesn't allow me to copy any file inside system/lib. Also tried various other explorers to do this. Same issue - doesn't allow copying inside system/lib.

2. I has some patch zip package - autofocus.zip and af.zip (2 different patches I googled). I modified these zip to remove their zip content and add my stock rom file 'libcameracustom.so". Then I flashed this zip file in recovery mode. In this case phone hangs. I had to reflash your rom to get it working again. Pls note, the zip file also contains META folder with some CERT files etc which I did not remove. I only removed from /lib folder and added from my stock rom system/lib/libcameracustom.so

Maybe I tried wrong ways to replace "libcameracustom.so" - explain me the right way to do it.

Thanks,
__av
 
aseemovkanak
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Any thoughts?

Sent from my Spice Mi-530 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Sir, if I send you this .so file from my stock ROM, would you be able to create full ROM image for me?

Sent from my Spice Mi-530 using XDA Free mobile app
 
aseemovkanak
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Still waiting for the Gurus to help me out with autofocus..

Sent from my Spice Mi-530 using XDA Free mobile app
 
Atrvscet
Old
#17  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 134
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kolkata

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aseemovkanak View Post
I tried 2 methods to do this already:
1. Tried to replace this file using root explorer. However, it doesn't allow me to copy any file inside system/lib. Also tried various other explorers to do this. Same issue - doesn't allow copying inside system/lib.

2. I has some patch zip package - autofocus.zip and af.zip (2 different patches I googled). I modified these zip to remove their zip content and add my stock rom file 'libcameracustom.so". Then I flashed this zip file in recovery mode. In this case phone hangs. I had to reflash your rom to get it working again. Pls note, the zip file also contains META folder with some CERT files etc which I did not remove. I only removed from /lib folder and added from my stock rom system/lib/libcameracustom.so

Maybe I tried wrong ways to replace "libcameracustom.so" - explain me the right way to do it.

Thanks,
__av
Use x-plore.Open x-plore->open Configuration->tick "show hidden files"and give root access asd "Superuser + mount writable"->then go to system/lib filder and replace the lib file with stock one.->long press on replaced file and select Permissions and change that to 644.save and reboot.

Tags
530, spice, spice mi-530
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more