Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 47,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AUG-1][AOSB] [ProBAM KK] [4.4.4] [i9082/L] [UnOfficial] BUILD 13 (DUAL SIM)

Tip us?
 
Mj2789
Old
#941  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 43
Join Date: Aug 2014
Here are screenshot for default theme...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1410777108971.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (32.5 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 1410777123799.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (29.2 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 1410777141818.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (31.3 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 1410777160718.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (36.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 1410777179558.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (31.0 KB, 82 views)
 
Mj2789
Old
#942  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 43
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthmes View Post
@Mj2789

Thanks for the screenshots. But seems like u installed S5 theme from theme engine.. Normal one would be better . But anyway. Thanks
@RichyE
Thanks for the bug info

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------


@Mj2789
How did u get Gapps update notification bro? That seems awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I got it from aosb ota
 
vasanthmes
Old
#943  
vasanthmes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 207
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Jayankondam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mj2789 View Post
I got it from aosb ota
Does that come from proBam ROM? Or u got from 3rd party

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Mj2789
Old
#944  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 43
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthmes View Post
Does that come from proBam ROM? Or u got from 3rd party

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes, it comes preinstalled in ProBam ROM. Automatically shows gapps and Rom updates. Since I have only used build 13 of ProBam, so I am waiting whether the next build's notification will be shown or not. It showed me Gapps notification when the newer version came.
 
Sooryalal
Old
#945  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2014
Awesome Rom! working perfect only thing i cant get to work is installing driver on Viper4android.. please give me fix for that
 
Mj2789
Old
#946  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 43
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooryalal View Post
Awesome Rom! working perfect only thing i cant get to work is installing driver on Viper4android.. please give me fix for that
Delete ur v4a... Then reinstall it... It works fine on my phone .
 
Sooryalal
Old
#947  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mj2789 View Post
Delete ur v4a... Then reinstall it... It works fine on my phone .
i did that many times no use.. after rebooting still asking to install drivers..is there any other apps that is conflicting with viper? i have dsp manager?
 
masterlo3
Old
#948  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 38
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooryalal View Post
i did that many times no use.. after rebooting still asking to install drivers..is there any other apps that is conflicting with viper? i have dsp manager?
Try to uninstall DSP manager and any other audio manager in your phone. You only need viper
 
Sooryalal
Old
#949  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlo3 View Post
Try to uninstall DSP manager and any other audio manager in your phone. You only need viper
i uninstalled almost every music app>.dsp,dolby,clear sound and still having trouble installing drivers on viper any other ideas?
 
masterlo3
Old
#950  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 38
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooryalal View Post
i uninstalled almost every music app>.dsp,dolby,clear sound and still having trouble installing drivers on viper any other ideas?
You said almost all music apps, which ones are left? I used viper for this rom and didn't face such problem. Okay flash the rom again from recovery don't wipe data, wipe only cache and dalvik also make sure you don't have any android tweak that has to do with audio FX. If that didn't work then you should try a clean install

Tags
aosb, i9082, k2wl, probam, probam i9082
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes