Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,145 Members 36,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] AOKP :: kitkat :: Xperia Mini / Mini Pro / Active / Live with Walkman

Tip us?

theplagueisback
Old
(Last edited by theplagueisback; 13th September 2014 at 01:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Guys, I just installed it on a Sk17i (mango) and I got no WIFI, it doesn't turn on, I downloaded the latest nightly.

I downloaded and installed build 2014-07-31 and it won't boot, got on reboot loop and CWM won't come up anymore.

I'm holding volume down or up and power and it's not entering in CWM or fastboot anymore, what can I do?

theplagueisback
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Only build from June worked 100% for me on Mango, other had no WiFi or wouldn't install any APK.

kc1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina View Post
AOKP hardware repos are tracked from CM directly, stability should be pretty much the same.
We use the same kernel sources here, meaning there is no need to repartition....
Hi, I'm slightly confused about the commonalities with CM. The link to the installation guide is for LegacyXperia, which references CM, so I'm assuming it's the same - i.e. No ANT+, FM Radio, HDMI, - can anyone confirm its the same for AOKP?

The CM "what's not working/not working" list doesn't mention pressure sensor/barometer support for Active/ST17i. Does anyone know if AOKP has this working? Thanks

mikeioannina
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 20,623

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1 View Post
Hi, I'm slightly confused about the commonalities with CM. The link to the installation guide is for LegacyXperia, which references CM, so I'm assuming it's the same - i.e. No ANT+, FM Radio, HDMI, - can anyone confirm its the same for AOKP?

The CM "what's not working/not working" list doesn't mention pressure sensor/barometer support for Active/ST17i. Does anyone know if AOKP has this working? Thanks
The working/not working list is the same between all 4.4 ROMs - you are right, that means ANT+, FM & HDMI aren't working.
Pressure sensor/barometer is not listed because nobody has tested it so far to report if it's working and I don't have that device to test myself. Kernel & userspace support for bma180 sensor is present so it should be working. If you test it please report back if it works.
Please consider donating via PayPal to support development
-------------------------------------------
My work:
cm-10.1 / cm-10.2 / cm-11.0 Builds for: anzu/coconut/haida/hallon/iyokan/mango/phoenix/satsuma/smultron/urushi/zeus
-------------------------------------------
Current phones:
Xperia Arc - Xperia Mini - Xperia Neo V - Xperia Ray - Xperia Play
Running LegacyXperia unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 builds & LegacyXperia 3.4.x ION kernel
Oppo Find7s
Running CyanogenMod 11.0 home builds
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amishxda
Old
(Last edited by amishxda; 16th September 2014 at 04:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 223
Is there a way to know when a new version is released? And may be with changelog? I know there is changelog in OP but thats too detail (with all commits) plus includes newer changes as well. (which may not be there in latest release)

So I would like to know till what point changes are included in the released version. A summary would be highly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to amishxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kc1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina View Post
The working/not working list is the same between all 4.4 ROMs - you are right, that means ANT+, FM & HDMI aren't working.
Thanks for the explanation - what's the last generation that they do work with 4.3?