Sound static problems with the cyanogenmod 11

11th May 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Cyanogenmod 11 sound fault temporary solution??
An alternative temporary solution is to download an equalizer app. Drop all the controls down to zero and then bring them back up one by one. I had a sound issue with just one app on my Samsung galaxy ace II so this might work on your note 3. Ran the equalizer, ran the app, no more screeching or buzzing. When equalizer off, app on its own reproduces sound problems. Several equalizer apps I tried seemed to do the trick. DSP allows you to disable and enable when required. This is my first post and as a noobie I read the terms and conditions first; but I apologize if I have still not followed protocol. Hope this is still relevant.
11th May 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
I had that issue too. Not really sure if it has a permanent fix; it kinda came and went away on its own.
16th September 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #13  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 9

67 posts
More
Anyone else experiencing this issue? When I'm listening to music and I get sound notification from whatsapp for example, it becomes distorted for a good five seconds atleast (the music and the notification) and maybe even longer sometimes. I'm using the latest nightly and still experiencing this issue
16th September 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 22

163 posts
Flash Temasek's unofficial CM build. He builds from official CM sources and then adds some useful features. A lot of problems in regular CM are fixed in his builds, including broken sound.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread