XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

[Q] Email Sync Issues

OP Bigred007

16th September 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Galaxy S5 Email Syncing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigred007

I'm having an issue with email sync. In the email app, one of my email accounts will sync for a few days then just stop syncing. I don't notice it until it dawns on me that I haven't gotten new email in a while. It won't let me manually sync either. At the top, the last sync date will remain static showing a few days ago. I've deleted the account and then set it up again twice and that works for a few days, then it fails again. This is an old verizon.net account that I've never had issues with on any other device. Any thoughts?

Where I work, we have 5 Galaxy S5's and we have all experienced this issue. One of my users has it happen every Tuesday. This is only with the stock email app. Other apps seem fine, but that's ridiculous....it shouldn't be doing this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread