CloudNotifier Send your iPhone Notifications on your Galaxy Gear !

5th August 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #71  
Flag Cuppertino, CA
Thanks Meter: 11

233 posts
More
You mean CloudNotifier? I'm assuming you have that already to be in that particular situation LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouspyro

You had mentioned a bt app from cydia. If you don't mind, which app are you using?

5th August 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 8

119 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmotobike

You mean CloudNotifier? I'm assuming you have that already to be in that particular situation LOL

Lol no I have that part already. You said you downloaded a Bluetooth tethering app from cydia. My iPhone has one built in through Tmobile but if you know of a better one, preferably one that doesn't cut my wifi connection to use the tether, I'd be happy to hear about it.
5th August 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #73  
Flag Cuppertino, CA
Thanks Meter: 11

233 posts
More
Cydia - TetherMe
My bad lol - the app is called TetherMe - this will allow you to do bluetooth tethering through your iPhone…$5 worth every penny in Cydia….it will activate the built in tethering application in the iPhone 5/5s and good thing about this is that not detected by att because you're using build in iPhone 5 app but if you go over 5 gig per month att will slow you down and you have to be unlimited data…or you can go over your data easily..

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouspyro

Lol no I have that part already. You said you downloaded a Bluetooth tethering app from cydia. My iPhone has one built in through Tmobile but if you know of a better one, preferably one that doesn't cut my wifi connection to use the tether, I'd be happy to hear about it.

8th September 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #74  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

56 posts
Up !
16th September 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Any plans on developing this for the Android Wear platform? Would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have something like this for the Moto360. Would certainly pay.
16th September 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #76  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
help!
thank your Tutorial,i can recive the message,but all chinese text be many ?????,so,i want ask for some help, can newtifry support chinese?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cloud, cloudnotifier, gear, iphone, notifications
Previous Thread Next Thread