Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 52,741 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Aug 17] -=- CloudyG3 1.3 -=- [All Variants]

Tip us?

Robshr
Old
(Last edited by Robshr; Today at 05:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 258

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledvedder View Post
Appreciate the explanation. Can you provide some more details about the tuning that you do?
First off let me clarify that I use two different cpu controllers only for one reason is that that hotspot mod changes the cpu governor from interactive to performance when you turn it on so on my g2 I've found using 3 toolbox pro along with faux clock seems to fix that problem now with my g3 it's different I have to use 3c toolbox along with kernel tweaker to solve the same problem don't ask me why all I know is that it works now as far as my g2 i use 3c toolbox pro for different settings when the screen is either on or off like I have it set that when then screen is off sync , background data and GPS in automatically shut off. Also I use it to control which apps are allowed to run in the background which all helps save battery now as far as CPU I like interactive governor I think it just gives better performance as far as the tuning of the governor that gets a little to detailed to try to explain it all here . I would suggest you do your research on governors by googling it there are a lot of articles on it and don't read just one but many because they explain it in different ways and some explain in more detail then others do your homework then play around with the governor settings till you find what works best for you
Oh and as far as faux clock I just set all the settings the same as 3 toolbox and set at boot, for me like I said it's only purpose is to keep the governor from changing when I turn on the hotspot
If I get some free time I write down my governor settings and I'll either post them or pm them to you just to let you know to I tune for performance more than battery life
Here you go here's two screen shots of my governor settings - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8l5wmyils...fStYicgDa?dl=0
Rocking Cloudy's G3 ROM with simple kernel on my G2 now referred to as my g3 mini
Clean ROM and elementalx kernel on nexus 7
Lg g3 running stock rooted with xposed
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR I'VE HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THANKS

dafunk2
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by alessa View Post
hello

its been at least the 6 th time I ask, I do not understand why I never get an answer right !!
I have a D802 with the latest rom 1.3, and I do not have fm radio application . under 1.2 it was very present! I try everything: 1.flash via recovery = nothing 2.Set the apk and odex is in le.zip directly into the system / app folder = nothing there's gotta be a way .... and please I really would like an answer ..... thank you
Clean flash from back to stock via kdz to Cloudy g3 1.3 on my D802 and fm radio is there alive and kicking.