Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 WiFi Connection Problem

OP Battlezone

19th May 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Oxford, UK
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hi All, I've bought one of these beauty's and am well pleased with it. However I have come across a small but annoying problem that I hope someone can help me out with.

At initial set up I connect to my home network. This works absolutely fine. When I set the tablet to connect to my tethering hotspot on my S4 that is when problems occur. It connects initially but then shows disabled. The same now happens with the home network. The home network is via a HH5 which has both 2.4GHz & 5GHz. enabled. Telling the device to forget each of the AP's and reconnecting them does not work. Other devices (W7 PC's, the telly & another S4 ) can connect to my tethering hotspot without any problem.
19th May 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,034

4,145 posts
More
My Sitecom Router did this, I had to disable OPS on it and do a hard reboot on the router. Give that a try.
21st May 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have the same problem...continue disconnection and reconnection...help me!!!
22nd May 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bonn
Thanks Meter: 128

459 posts
More
Try switching the channel. Use this APP to find the best one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....wifi.analyzer
13th July 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 35

153 posts
For me, adding the Note to the static DHCP List in my router settings (trendnet TEW-652 BRP) seemed to do the trick. Some people also recommend changing 802.11 mode to single (g or n) as opposed to mixed (g and n), and changing IP to static in the Note Wi-Fi settings.

... Note Pro 12.2 (900) ...
16th September 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
I have the same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by tierrebi

I have the same problem...continue disconnection and reconnection...help me!!!

I have the same problem. I tried adding DHCP and all the other suggestions. None of them is solving the problem.
Last edited by zubazuba; 16th September 2014 at 10:13 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread