Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,734 Members 41,726 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][ALL ANDROID VERSIONS] Ported App [Open-Source]

Tip us?

Super_Dork_42
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by APP-Maker View Post
But here is first the link of this app in play store ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ie.geniewidget ) newest version
Thanks for the link. I tried that one but it's not as good as the previous one to me. Can I get the pre-kitkat version in your app?
I won't ask for money, but if you feel like it, I won't turn it down. I've been out of steady work for over two years. My paypal donate thing is on the side there if you feel like.
Current -
HTC One (M7) (Viper, rooted, s-off, unlocked, TWRP, xposed, Project ERA 16.2)
Previous -
HTC One S on T-Mobile (stock, rooted, s-off, unlocked, TWRP, xposed)
HTC Droid Eris (Too many roms, before s-on was a thing, CWM recovery, before xposed)

APP-Maker
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Dork_42 View Post
Thanks for the link. I tried that one but it's not as good as the previous one to me. Can I get the pre-kitkat version in your app?
Yes , but you have to delete the newest version from Google Play
andI will uploadet they all but first here is the apk

GenieWidget.apk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deviced : Nexus 5
Rom : AOPK
Kernel : AOPK

Deviced : Samsung Galaxy S1
Rom: CyanogenMod 11
Kernel : CM

My Webseite :
http//:meineupdates.weebly.com

My Email :
christian.developer.app@gmail.com

I am 13 years old and make apps
The Following User Says Thank You to APP-Maker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bink Feed
Old
Thanks Meter 550
This app is really awesome, downloading this

My Tapatalk Signature:

>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me
>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me
The Following User Says Thank You to Bink Feed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android, app, appinventor ; sony, cyanogenmod, samsung