Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 53,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SEP 14][Team Nocturnal] SinLessROM GPe v3.5.5 | Google Play Edition | 4.4.4

Tip us?

Desaf
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Guys

Im on sense rom and have international m8. I cannot have s-off with firewater. Can i Flash this rom?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
HTC One X

From Nokia 3310 --> 8210 --> 8310 ...... --> HTC Desire (Bravo) --> HTC One X --> Galaxy SIII --> HTC One X --> N4

mrjaydee82
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8,502

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desaf View Post
Guys

Im on sense rom and have international m8. I cannot have s-off with firewater. Can i Flash this rom?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
As long as you're on 4.4.3 firmware you're good to go

TugBoatTed
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Hey, do you have the intention to resolve the SanDisk issue with the kernel? I flashed elementalx but I'd rather have yours!
The Following User Says Thank You to TugBoatTed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gernade23
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Is anyone else not seeing the heads up notifications? I have the option enabled on settings but not seeing the new type of notifications. If I flashed the AT&T icons would that affect the notifications?

jay661972
Old
Thanks Meter 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by gernade23 View Post
Is anyone else not seeing the heads up notifications? I have the option enabled on settings but not seeing the new type of notifications. If I flashed the AT&T icons would that affect the notifications?
No issue here. All good [emoji106]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Current:
T-Mobile HTC One M8 - Converted to GpE
Previous: T- Mobile HTC One M7 - Nexus 5 - Note 2-N7100 (just updated to 4.3 OTA) - Nexus 4 (Returned) - T-Mobile Note 2 - T-Mobile S3 - Galaxy Nexus - HTC One X - T-Mobile SGS2 - HTC Sensation - Vibrant - My Touch 3G - T-Mobile G1 - Blackberry 8800 - T-Mobile SDA

kbapk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is some modules for THIS ROM for app drawer, to customize them. I mean in menu make folders and reorganize them like in sense?
But also I really like this ROM

Mentalmuso
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by gernade23 View Post
Obvious I know, but did you reboot? Try deactivating and activating again. Its not activated by default even though it shows the box is ticked.

Vandam500
Old
Thanks Meter 278
I clean flashed 3.5.5 yesterday and noticed a weird issue when watching YouTube videos that the screen would time out and auto-lock itself as if it were not in use. Anyone else have this issue?
Current Phone: One M8

Previous Phones: Nexus One | Evo 4G | G2 | Nexus S | Sensation 4G | Epic 4G Touch | Note 2 | Note 3
Follow me on Twitter: @sk1pzter